Mike Scott is ruining this agency - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Mike Scott is ruining this agency

Quote Originally Posted by Confusion
    Well I am confused by the posting of LT TG begging for her job.
    Rumor one is she was moved by MS for her husbands Union endorsing Timmy. Which the Postal Union did for MS when he first run. With MS going on record for his disgust of Unions how would any logical person even assume he would be now endorsed by them. Now rumor two is she was just punished for her support of Timmy for signing a petition for him to get on the ballot as did many others including MS have done. I have worked with TG and she never vocally supported anyone she just happened to be friends with Timmy from working in MCU with him. It is apparent MS is sending out a message to everyone. The sad part is this even happened and rumors are MS will be punishing more people so lookout.
    Everytime he does he strengthens his opposition. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusion
    Well I am confused by the posting of LT TG begging for her job.
    Rumor one is she was moved by MS for her husbands Union endorsing Timmy. Which the Postal Union did for MS when he first run. With MS going on record for his disgust of Unions how would any logical person even assume he would be now endorsed by them. Now rumor two is she was just punished for her support of Timmy for signing a petition for him to get on the ballot as did many others including MS have done. I have worked with TG and she never vocally supported anyone she just happened to be friends with Timmy from working in MCU with him. It is apparent MS is sending out a message to everyone. The sad part is this even happened and rumors are MS will be punishing more people so lookout.
    Everytime he does he strengthens his opposition. :devil:
    Looks like the MOD removed the post about TG seeing MS on Friday and apologizing for her actions.

Rumors and lack of facts will get your posts deleted real quick. Please stop with that and attempt at circumventing the TOU. You know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by disgraceful
    What year is this? What world are we living in? What country are we in again?

How is it even possible that this sort of thing is happening in this day and age? How can one man be so powerful that everyone bows down to him only making him feel more empowered to make people suffer?

How is it even possible that a large group of people under his spell do not group together to put an end to this madness? Is the fear that great?

Try to remember, there is safety and power in numbers.

He is only one human being, if you shout loud enough, someone with the power to do something will have to step in and find out what is going on here.

Get off your scared little butts and do something about this, NOW!
    Where is the "Warrior Spirit?" The sad part is that it can be accomplished, we can remove a politician that is disgracing the uniform. Reaching out to family and friends, getting them to vote and having them speak with their friends will turn this race upside down no matter how much money Scott has. We are the best ambassadors, how many people do you come across in this county? Tell them we need them and to please vote for Bushong or Fisher. Remember many residents look towards us for advise...convince them that it is in everyone's interest to remove Scott from office.

I would vote for S. Ramsey before these other two non qualified candidates at least he has been there and done it

Quote Originally Posted by 65098
    I would vote for S. Ramsey before these other two non qualified candidates at least he has been there and done it
    Sure thing, Paul.

S. Ramsey or Mike Scott is there a difference. Why don't we just elect **** Spence they both our in bed with him anyway. Oh yeah forgot he's a convicted felon, just a little too much kidnapping and money laundering in his past.

We are the power not Mike. We got him elected and we can get him thrown out to. Rally your family, friends and neighbors. Mike said he knows he has lost the vote of the deputy, but he says he has the support of the public. Well you, your family, friends and neighbors are the public. We need to send a loud message and throw the crooked bum out. Mike is do as I say not as I do. All the crap he has pulled Mike would have fired you for less. Let baldy run to Tennessee..good bye baldy

Quote Originally Posted by Think Hard Now
    We are the power not Mike. We got him elected and we can get him thrown out to. Rally your family, friends and neighbors. Mike said he knows he has lost the vote of the deputy, but he says he has the support of the public. Well you, your family, friends and neighbors are the public. We need to send a loud message and throw the crooked bum out. Mike is do as I say not as I do. All the crap he has pulled Mike would have fired you for less. Let baldy run to Tennessee..good bye baldy

As a retired member I have to say that I've never read so my comments from members who for lack of a better word, literally "hate" their Sheriff. This being the case, I can't blame you. Never had experienced this emotion about previous Sheriffs, you all really need to get the word out and out loud. I wish you all the very best, you deserve a Sheriff who puts you first and not himself.

Quote Originally Posted by disgraceful2
    Quote Originally Posted by disgraceful
    What year is this? What world are we living in? What country are we in again?

How is it even possible that this sort of thing is happening in this day and age? How can one man be so powerful that everyone bows down to him only making him feel more empowered to make people suffer?

How is it even possible that a large group of people under his spell do not group together to put an end to this madness? Is the fear that great?

Try to remember, there is safety and power in numbers.

He is only one human being, if you shout loud enough, someone with the power to do something will have to step in and find out what is going on here.

Get off your scared little butts and do something about this, NOW!
    Where is the "Warrior Spirit?" The sad part is that it can be accomplished, we can remove a politician that is disgracing the uniform. Reaching out to family and friends, getting them to vote and having them speak with their friends will turn this race upside down no matter how much money Scott has. We are the best ambassadors, how many people do you come across in this county? Tell them we need them and to please vote for Bushong or Fisher. Remember many residents look towards us for advise...convince them that it is in everyone's interest to remove Scott from office.

Remember, that expressing your personal opinion in politics is against agency policy. For us only, not the Sheriff, mind you. So if you all talk, make sure you are not currently wearing green, or baldy will have your badge if it comes back to him.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast