$$ Mileage Deductions $$

$$ Mileage Deductions $$

It's a damn shame that the City would hit us over the head 2 days before Xmas for the mileage deductions!! You would think FOP would have fought for us to at least start in January, but the City would rather take money from there employees causing Family Christmas trees to be slack this year!! It's official, "They City of Miami Police Department to include the FOP annnnnnnnnnd City Hall is a ****ING JOKE!!

Re: $$ Mileage Deductions $$

It is time to realize that the FOP is not here to fight for our rights but to look out for their personal interest and those in power. We need to understand that the FOP is not with us but against us. They always send mixed messages and create all of this anomosity. They are the reason why we are so devided and then pretend to be the nice guys. Open your eyes people. They have proven worthless for many months now and we still have some people with hope.give it up!

HOW MUCH LONGER TILL WE CAN GET THE PBA IN HERE? I THOUGHT WE HAD ALL THE SIGNATURES.
    BUT AS AL CRESPO SAYS "THIS IS MIAMI BEEAOTCHES"!!!!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE BOARD OF YOUR F.O.P. (F***ing. Over. PO's)

with city hall, staff and union all in the same circle what do you think is going to continueto happen here?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    HOW MUCH LONGER TILL WE CAN GET THE PBA IN HERE? I THOUGHT WE HAD ALL THE SIGNATURES.
    BUT AS AL CRESPO SAYS "THIS IS MIAMI BEEAOTCHES"!!!!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE BOARD OF YOUR F.O.P. (F***ing. Over. PO's)
    PBA my butt. You guys are all talk and the union as well as the clowns at city hall know it. Blah, blah, blah. LOL

The fop will continue to do whatever they want with us because they know we don't have the power to go after them. Does anyone ever show up at meetings and speak up? I wonder what we have coming to us in 2012.