Merry Christmas

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from the great white north. Some of you may remember me from my screen name. I hope that all of you have a safe and healthy Christmas.

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas brother!!

There is no possible way we could ever forget you T. You were a great street cop T...but more impotantly, I will always consider you my friend...Stay warm and my best to K...and the kids.

I do miss the CCSO. I have fun reading these threads and all of the arguments. These are the same arguments and complaints that have been going on for years. It's just a new generation of cops making them.

I am proud to call myself a member of the CCSO and I relish the opportunity I was given to work there. I made a lot of very close friends there. I worked my tail off along with the people I worked with. We had a lot of fun and I think we did a lot of good. I think of these people often and I hope that they are all doing good and that they have the same blessings that I have had in my life. I wish that the new breed of cops have as much of a fulfilling work environment that I did. Although, I did get in a lot of trouble the first couple of years.

I know, I know....I have been told that things have changed....it's not the same....

But I want to keep my memories....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow active, retired, or former law enforcement officers and those who support our profession.

All those who are anti law enforcement can go f@&k themselves.

HO HO HO

It has been 3 years since I posted the above warm Christmas greeting and I still feel the same. Be safe it will be only getting crazier out there.