Mein Kampf and The Stranger on Taser.

Mein Kampf and The Stranger on Taser.

The Stranger: So, what do you think of the Taser?

Mein Kampf: The Taser as such or the fact that we soon will have Tasers?

The Stranger: Both.

Mein Kampf: The fact that we now will have tasers is a good thing for the University. But I am more amused by the fact of the Taser-as-such than in the Taser-it-self.

The Stranger: What do you mean? And Whats the Difference between the two?

Mein Kampf: Well, the Taser-it-self is the physical apparatus or devise that you hold and manipulate. The Taser-as-such is the concept, the idea and everything else that entails the apparatus, including the Reason behind it.

The Stranger: Ok, I see, you are differentiating between the Abstract and the Concrete.

Mein Kampf: Exactly! …When people hold a taser they are just holding another thing. I don’t. I am holding more than just a Thing. I am holding years of research, I am holding science, countless hours of lab work, resources invested, and more important ….i am holding a Reason.

The Stranger: I see, you are thinking beyond the mere object. But why is more important the Reason to you?

Mein Kampf: Taser are a necessary evil. Is a state of the art effort of mankind in order to achieve total incapacitation into another human being. Is like the specie turning against its own specie.

The Stranger: But I though you said that taser was a good thing?

Mein Kampf: I said that it is definitively a good thing for the University, but is also a necessary evil, just like medical science, the Military, judicial systems, political systems and firefighters just to mention a few. These things exist due to the present condition of humanity, without them human life would be practicable impossible.

The Stranger: I see your point….so do you conceive a time in which Tasers would not be necessary?

Mein Kampf: No as long as man continues being the kind of creature that is. There is a portion of humanity that is out of control. They don’t have qualms nor regrets in doing great violence and abuse to good people. From these, the good people must protect themselves and others. This is done by the creation of Laws and then by the creation of Punishment for those who violate those Laws….Taser is not punishment, but is a forcibly method invented by a human being in order to make another human being who is unruly, violent and dangerous to comply.

The Stranger: I see, and why is it that man has to protect himself from another man? Would this have something to do because men is the biggest predator in nature? ….Does this phenomenon happens in other species or is only in mankind?

Mein Kampf: I don’t think that have to do with the predatory nature of mankind. And the cases in nature of predating one’s own species is rare. But the fact is that mankind is a unique specie, is also its own worse enemy too, man has killed more mans than all the desease and natural disasters combined together!.... There is an inherent problem with man. Is beyond sociology, or psychology. I am persuaded than there is Evil in mankind….. Taser is a way to protect mankind from its own Evils tendencies.

The Stranger: I see and I agree with your point. Well, I appreciate the insight and now I know the difference between the Thing-In-Itself and the Thing-As-Such, from the concrete to the abstract or better said: from the Object to the Idea.

Re: Mein Kampf and The Stranger on Taser.

I would pay twenty dollars to be able to use either the abstract or the concrete Tazer on Mein Kampf for the full five seconds.

Part of why the world is the way it is, is not because of the existence of some harmful Religions per se, but because of too many people walking arround with the same sentiments and frustrations that you just revealed in this forum.

Because the question in here is what had MEIN KAPMF done to you in order for you to be boiling inside in this evil witch broth of hate towards him?

Best regards,

Mein Kampf.

MEIN KAMPF
    LEO Affairs Sergeant
    ///

First, what the heck is an LEO Affairs sergeant ?
    Second, I do not hate you. Your posts crack me up.

LOL Dear poster, Thank you for extending your white flag as a sign of peace.

Here is mine too as a sign of reconciliation.

Hugs and kisses,

Mein Kampf and The Stranger

(ps: please dont taze me! lol lol lol )

Lightbulb Re: Mein Kampf and The Stranger on Taser.

A white flag denotes surrender. Let us just call it an olive branch.
    Ich bin Deutcha nicht French.