BUTRON pulls a wattss!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

BUTRON pulls a wattss!!!!!!!

so butron writes a opa locka police oofficer a speeding ticket for going ten over. the poor guy is a reserve officer and also works as a security gaurd at coco walk because he has a family to support. This scum bag not only strokes the guy but then tries to get him in trouble with his department, by calling them to inform this guys department that he is working as a security gaurd. can you believe the hatred in this bald scum bags heart. the times are hard and you try and scew the guy by calling his department what a piece of shit you are. you better hope this guy dont find you off duty somewhere. get a life Butron your so sad it must suck being short, bald and fat!!!!!!!!

Re: BUTRON pulls a wattss!!!!!!!

what a penis head. some people really need to look in the mirror because i'm sure you Butron drive ten over the speed limit so stop being an A hole and treat people the way you want you family treated. ive seen so f ed up things come outta your mouth to citizens. Im sure that you wouldnt want you mom or dad treated the way you treat every citizen you come in contact with

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    so butron writes a opa locka police oofficer a speeding ticket for going ten over. the poor guy is a reserve officer and also works as a security gaurd at coco walk because he has a family to support. This scum bag not only strokes the guy but then tries to get him in trouble with his department, by calling them to inform this guys department that he is working as a security gaurd. can you believe the hatred in this bald scum bags heart. the times are hard and you try and scew the guy by calling his department what a piece of shit you are. you better hope this guy dont find you off duty somewhere. get a life Butron your so sad it must suck being short, bald and fat!!!!!!!!
    He is doing his job. He chose not to give discretion. That is his choice. You all need to get rid of the false sense of entitlement. Why should you get breaks and nobody else? You should be held to a higher standard of responsiblility not a lower one. Obey the same laws and rules you are suppose to enforce. Effin crybabies & immature jerks

what a penis head. some people really need to look in the mirror because i'm sure you Butron drive ten over the speed limit so stop being an A hole and treat people the way you want you family treated. ive seen so f ed up things come outta your mouth to citizens. Im sure that you wouldnt want you mom or dad treated the way you treat every citizen you come in contact with
    HE ALSO SITS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE 27 AVENUE BRIDGE AND TARGETS AND WRITES OUR PSAs LEAVING SOS.

Quote Originally Posted by HESANIDIOT
    HE ALSO SITS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE 27 AVENUE BRIDGE AND TARGETS AND WRITES OUR PSAs LEAVING SOS.

Please! tell me what time and day he sits on the 27 ave bridge so i can take care of it. A supervisor.

Hey beer belly homo it's safe to stop
    Psa's and other cops isn't it. I hope your proud of yourself

His crew and supervisor needs to talk with this guy, and set him straight before he gets into real trouble.

Put him in liberty square see how many traffic stops he does there

If he is handing up cops for 10 over the speed limit, what else will this RAT hand people up for? And in an imperfect world, his "day" will come. He is an eternal one man unit as far as I am concerned. He is a RAT SNITCH ***** ! RSB I name you, ****. But have a nice day anyway.

wow what a scum bag

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast