embezzlement

Thread: embezzlement

embezzlement

embezzlement-
    the misappropriation of funds that have been entrusted to one for care or management.

Yup. That sounds about right.

Re: embezzlement

Sorry admin, your lost. I meet with Cecil tonight regarding the false statements Medico and Hoover made about cecil. Guess what he was right and they are wrong and they fu'' up big time
    Glad to know cecil has the admin this scared they resort to this now.
    Go BIG BOY GO""
    night shift rules :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Patrol
    Sorry admin, your lost. I meet with Cecil tonight regarding the false statements Medico and Hoover made about cecil. Guess what he was right and they are wrong and they fu'' up big time
    Go BIG BOY GO""
    Get your head out if Cecil's rear end. Following blindly makes you look foolish. So I guess you condone our president sleeping with the enemy? So sad.... Use your head. Don't ask Cecil, the man has a problem with the truth, look for yourself and use that small brain to come to your own conclusion. "Cecil told me..." Give me a break. This is what's wrong with our agency. Stop following....

Quote Originally Posted by Your Naive
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrol
    Go BIG BOY GO""
    Get your head out if Cecil's rear end. Following blindly makes you look foolish. So I guess you condone our president sleeping with the enemy? So sad.... Use your head. Don't ask Cecil, the man has a problem with the truth, look for yourself and use that small brain to come to your own conclusion. "Cecil told me..." Give me a break. This is what's wrong with our agency. Stop following....
    And you are an admin zombie,get your head out of Bakers' rear end. The truth? So you are saying that our administrators are now telling the TRUTH? That whole third floor and supervisors have no idea what the truth is! They know how to HARRASS EMBARRASS ANTAGONIZE RILE and TERRORIZE anyone who does not agree with them. Hoover, you and J. Rod save your e-mails and I don't know...DO SOME POLICE WORK?! You were all happy last contract when Cecil made sure your pension was safe at the expense of the officers pay. So STFU.

I trust the man who stands up for US when no one else when baker and the PSB team calls us in for I A of Bakers groupies in Dunbar so he can hang out with Brother James.
    Baker is sleeping with ememy and his is the EMEMY.
    keep it up PBA" Don't let go of them"

Cecil rented out a vehicle for Anthony Thomas with union money. Thomas is just as bad as Brother James. So what you are saying is that you are turning a blind eye to all of the abuse of our money because Cecil is standing up to the admin? Why not find someone who is ethical and honest that will stand up to them?

Bro, you best keep an eye on your woman, this was posted on CCPD LEoaffairs....

Re: What are we going to do without her.
    by Opp, yeah u know me » 04/16/12 10:20:42

Medico is trash! Her decision to make love with toro was the beginning of the end for being a respectable person!

Julie has many friends here at the CCPD