MANricky Berthet
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Re: MANricky Berthet

Listen, that guy is a big P.O.S. I don't like him, and I'm sure plenty others don't. I've worked with that guy in District III for some time now. That scumbag is worthless and only thinks about himself. Avoid him at all cost. Trust me.

Man?!?!? Lol. That is the person that needs a man anywhere near his name. What a freaking joke that guy is. I can't wait for the day he gets his butt handed to him. Freaking loser!

Isn't this the guy who had some sort of incident on graduation day? Anyone remember the details?

SUPER TROOPER!!!!
    :cop:

Suspect arrested with bag of cash
    BY ADAM LINHARDT Citizen Staff
    alinhardt@keysnews.com

A state trooper who was parked on the shoulder of Card Sound Road Sunday evening watched a Miami man with a gun tucked in his waistband duck under a no-trespassing sign and disappear into the woods, emerging later with a large bag full of cash, according to a Florida Highway Patrol arrest report.

The man, 36-year-old Yoel Gonzalez, said he dug up the money, and that a federal agent was aware of it, Trooper Manricky Berthet reported.

Berthet said he watched a man driving a silver Isuzu Trooper pull off the road on the south side of the highway next to state conservation property about 6:35 p.m. The man got out of the vehicle and paced up and down a "chained steel fence" for about five minutes, at one point raising his shirt, revealing the pistol in his waistband, Berthet wrote in the report.

When the man ducked under a no-trespassing sign and disappeared into the vegetation, Berthet reportedly called for backup. He then saw the man emerge from the property carrying a large green bag, which he put in the backseat of the Isuzu before driving off, Berthet wrote.

The trooper said he stopped the vehicle, spotting the handgun lying on the front seat when he approached the driver. He said he ordered Gonzalez to keep his hands on the steering wheel, then arrested him.

The pistol, a Smith Wesson 9 mm, had five rounds in the clip and one in the chamber, Berthet reported. The green bag contained $13,750 in cash, mostly in $100 and $50 bills, the arrest report states.

Gonzalez made comments to troopers indicating that he doesn't trust banks, said FHP Sgt. Joe Mosca.

Berthet said Gonzalez, when asked about the money, said he dug it up in the woods where the trooper had seen him.

"I have done bad things before, but the federal agent I met last week knows about this money," Gonzalez told Berthet, according to the arrest affidavit.

Gonzalez allegedly threatened to kill troopers more than once, but he was not armed when the threats were made, Mosca said.

The Miami man has no previous arrest record in Monroe County, and apparently doesn't have a criminal history elsewhere, Mosca said.

"He doesn't seem to have been in trouble with the law before, but nonetheless, you can't go creeping into restricted areas with guns," he said.

Gonzalez was charged with armed trespassing, assault on a law enforcement officer and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit -- all felonies.

He was booked into the Monroe County jail on Plantation Key and later transferred to the jail on Stock Island, where he remained without bond Monday night.

The cash was placed into evidence and may be forfeited to the state pending the investigation, said FHP spokesman Lt. Alex Annunziato.

alinhardt@keysnews.com

^^^^^^^^^^^
    To the poster above. Talk to Tpr. M.D. about that situation. It went down nothing like that. If it wasn't for him, that could have ended very very badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    To the poster above. Talk to Tpr. M.D. about that situation. It went down nothing like that. If it wasn't for him, that could have ended very very badly.
    I know. The article does not make sense.

I don't know were to begin telling you about this LOSER. He sucks as a Trooper, he sucks as a man, and he just plain sucks. Only one person likes this guy and it's his boofoo buddy Tpr. Sanchez. Troopers, sgt, Lt, and above be very careful around this guy. P O S is an understatement for this kid. I heard he almost got his ass handed to him in the keys by another trooper. Well Tpr. Berthet just know we will be waiting for you here in troop E Miami with open arms. Lol. LOSER!!!

I must start by saying that all of you are what I call in spanish a bunch of "Viejas chismosas"
    You all have nothing better to do! Get off this stupid website and get to work and take care of our streets!!! How can you talk about someone and their problems when you don't even know part of their story!!! The only losers here are all of you who are commenting on this post, talking crap about Manricky Berthet! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!
    And whoever is talking about Manricky tape recording without consent, apparently you don't even know half of the story! And it's funny how no one talks about the other idiot threatening to kill him!! You all make me sick of my stomach! It's just lovely to know who is taking care of our streets!!! Pfffff!

We have seen this guy here in Miami acting like a baller with other people's toys and money. Grow up punk and face the music, cause here in Miami your gonna have to. Were not gonna put up with that crap you had going in the keys. And for the idiot who was defending him I suggest you open your eyes and stay away from this P O S. Hey I guess all his wrong doing has finally caught up to him.

Exclamation Re: MANricky Berthet

Here is the incident on grad day.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=81451&hilit=Berthet

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast