Sheriff says strict enforcement planned for Occupy NPR

Sheriff says strict enforcement planned for Occupy NPR

[youtube:3jwwf8rm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX894u-nrlo[/youtube:3jwwf8rm]

Re: Sheriff says strict enforcement planned for Occupy NPR

lolololol...Nocco looked scared to death! He is trying to act like such a tough guy. His wife probably wrote his response. He has no idea what the occupy movement represents. The guy said "we will do what ever we have to do...etc". That's his mentality, right wrong or indifferent, legal or illegal. What he is saying is, he doesnt know what to do, so we'll just ask new port richey what they would do and then try to claim it as his idea! What a loser.

Only a FOOL wants to occupy NPR.

Hell, I'm not sure I even like to drive through it!

:evil:

whatta a joke, you're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatta a joke!
    lolololol...Nocco looked scared to death! He is trying to act like such a tough guy. His wife probably wrote his response. He has no idea what the occupy movement represents. The guy said "we will do what ever we have to do...etc". That's his mentality, right wrong or indifferent, legal or illegal. What he is saying is, he doesnt know what to do, so we'll just ask new port richey what they would do and then try to claim it as his idea! What a loser.
    "He has no idea what the occupy movement represents" I don't even think the people in the movement know what it represents!