I called teamster last week
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I called teamster last week

Who I vote for is not important who I chose to pay dues is . i called teamster and PBA last week . I think that teamsters as Marco said are die hard democrats and pba republicans.yes I get Alex Sink endorssement.

So I like many of you have many questions for teamsters and i asked some and received some answers that i did not like and some that were ok. I had a number of PO in my office on speaker phone with them. We have a lot more questions and we need concrete answers. so they called us back and we will meet with one of them this week coming up. So post your questions here and i will ask them and see what they say. The only thing I

At this point we must unify for the next session, something we have not done for a hitload of years because we are our own worse enemies. We shoot ourselves every time we allow this intrafighting bs, divide and concur. Who will get my dues money on Dec 5th, heck if I know . The only thing I know is someone will . I need the insurance because i carry a weapon. having said that we have prepaid legal coming out next Friday to meet with us , I must protect me and the family. I do not get in trouble all i want is to protect the homefront.
    So if you want to have me ask your questions put them here we will ask.

please Just remember united we stand and divided we fall.
    Stay Safe.

Re: I called teamster last week

The teamsters will collect the dues and then be practically raped this session. You asked for it now you got it. Maybe people will wisen up after this session finally but not before the teamsters cash those dues checks. :snicker:

I would like the union stewarts thing explained to me

The teamsters are not going to overspend! With that, it will be blood shed for us this year in the legislature! The teamsters have no plan except collect your dues and then leave. I can tell you this they have no plan on lobbying the legislature this year because they want more paying members before they distribute any capital. You see guys they are more of a business than the PBA ever was thats why they won't answer your or my responses in a straight manner. Like in the movie God Father the best quote is "its only business"!!! Ok Phil when you respond to this remember your about to be the dude Rod Serling talks about before a Twilight episode begins.. YOUr F'D!!!!!! Come this 7/1/12 you will be the most laughed at piece of sh!t Florida had occupy its sewer system for along time!!!! That will be my proof. All I got to do is sit and watch and try and find another career cause this one is kapoot come this summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I would like the union stewarts thing explained to me
    The union steward will not be able to represent you per the State of Florida. If the teamsters didn't tell you that they are lying. Best way to find out is get in touch with Central Office. The teamsters were told at the 2 meetings following the election by DOC that no employee will be able to represent any other employee in any grievence or disciplainary hearing... Thank GOD!!!!! I can't believe people were dumb enough to elect the teamsters...." THE TEAMSTERS DID NO PLANNING AND THEY WILL LOOK LIKE IDIOTS! Hey Teamsters this ain't Washington its Florida a right to work State!!

The above is just sour grapes posted by Gil and the pba board. Face it dudes, you lost. The people have spoken. The Teamsters won the election. Guess you are not use to counting votes for a election. Gil and pba are no more..

I want to know what is the legislative agenda?What are the current bi-laws ? Do the bi-laws permit life long presidents?Do they allow supervisors to be your president?Will our dues be raised?That a start for me.

Then get involved when the Teamsters take over soon. Call them or call Phil. Look what he has done. He wanted a real union and now we have the Teamsterrs. Instead of pointing the finger, get off your butt and do something! If not, shut the heck up. :wink:

There is your answer.... :lol: :lol:

I wish to know the cost of Teamsters because we heard PBA was going to have our dues at 20 a month since they could not do our contracts and the letter in the mail today says nope it the same 30.00 . WTF the same money and they don't have to do the contract. Please post the dues for teamsters.

Quote Originally Posted by carol
    I wish to know the cost of Teamsters because we heard PBA was going to have our dues at 20 a month since they could not do our contracts and the letter in the mail today says nope it the same 30.00 . WTF the same money and they don't have to do the contract. Please post the dues for teamsters.
    Rumor is it will be about 30 bucks but no lawyer for anything short of a PERC firing appeal or a CJSTC decertification hearing. Rumor is anything short of something that will fire you from your job you are basically on your own with the teamsters as far as suspensions, grievances etc. The PBA will not be getting my money for legal unless they lower it to about 20.00 - I refuse to pay almost the same now and will take my chances if I have to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast