Who is worse Catani or Morales? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ;1690459
    Blaming others huh? Don't throw out initials of someone with absolutely nothing to back it up. We all know of "those" people who constantly gossip. Let's blame them: AG, RR, EG, DR, EO, JM, AW, SR, LP, RV.
    Ok, let's play.

AG = anastasia graves RR = ric roldan EG = unknown DR = unknown EO = eric oleson JM = unknown AW = unknown SR = sherri rongish LP = lucy papp RV = r valle

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, let's play.

AG = anastasia graves RR = ric roldan EG = unknown DR = unknown EO = eric oleson JM = unknown AW = unknown SR = sherri rongish LP = lucy papp RV = r valle
    Yup we sure are!! But to tell the truth isn't bad gossip!!

Unregistered
    Ok, let's play.

EG Garcia
    DR D Rodriguez
    JM Jason the all knowing Moore
    RV Verbeist

You forgot JS Shultz
    And Cooper

Unregistered
    I called Vince and told him that his old threads were newly commented on. He thought it was funny that even though he's been on with another agency for 2 years, Anastasia and Roldan still think about him. He's a cool dude if you guys are still jealous of him. And yes, in case you're curious, he's doing well. Even after all those alleged activities of sex with drunks and ect. Idk how he's thriving in a real agency if those things are true. Guess they're not.

Unregistered
    EG Garcia
    DR D Rodriguez
    JM Jason the all knowing Moore
    RV Verbeist

You forgot JS Shultz
    And Cooper
    Other than Schultz and Cooper... All of those you mentioned are real *****es. JM thinks he's hot shit now. But in truth, he's still the same moronic idiot.

Unregistered
    Other than Schultz and Cooper... All of those you mentioned are real *****es. JM thinks he's hot shit now. But in truth, he's still the same moronic idiot.
    Schultz and Cooper? Give me a break, those are the worst gossipers and *****es I know of. Some of the other guys don't even talk to people, they keep to themselves so I don't know what you are talking about. Cooper tried to bang a duty officer which broke his heart, she liked Catani, that's why Cooper hates Catani, sorry Dwayne but you weren't her type. Schultz, let's not even go there. Cooper probably is the one writing all of this. Haters

Unregistered
    Schultz and Cooper? Give me a break, those are the worst gossipers and *****es I know of. Some of the other guys don't even talk to people, they keep to themselves so I don't know what you are talking about. Cooper tried to bang a duty officer which broke his heart, she liked Catani, that's why Cooper hates Catani, sorry Dwayne but you weren't her type. Schultz, let's not even go there. Cooper probably is the one writing all of this. Haters
    BTW that duty officer no longer works with FHP so don't ask, I won't say her name.

Unregistered
    BTW that duty officer no longer works with FHP so don't ask, I won't say her name.
    Thanks Catani

Unregistered
    I called Vince and told him that his old threads were newly commented on. He thought it was funny that even though he's been on with another agency for 2 years, Anastasia and Roldan still think about him. He's a cool dude if you guys are still jealous of him. And yes, in case you're curious, he's doing well. Even after all those alleged activities of sex with drunks and ect. Idk how he's thriving in a real agency if those things are true. Guess they're not.
    Whatever you say Jason Moore.

Unregistered
    Jason is a POS. In fact, almost everyone in Collier County is a POS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast