Well, it's about that time... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Well, it's about that time...

Who is getting the Officer of the Year? Thought it was going to Oz.

Re: Well, it's about that time...

Whoever wrote the grant for the new festival water station should get officer of the year. I don't understand why everyone is so upset. We have dealt with the lies, smoke screens and mirrors for years. Nothing will change until this city removes the blindfolds, pulls their heads out of their asses and hire someone qualified to do the job. This place needs a cop, not a paper pushing politician and no I don't mean 214.

Unregistered

Almost 8 years have passed and still seems about right

Quote Originally Posted by ;1692345
    All shift bids did was make the senior officers happy and make more of the junior officers disgruntled. I would love to be a recruiter for TPD right now. Easy pickings at PCPD. I agree with the previous poster that there is no room for movement here. We have enough Supervisors running around here that no more are needed for years. Street Crimes disbanded, although let's get real - none of them did anything anyway except brag about how great they are. When was the last time you saw ANY of them work a night shift. Guess the prostitutes and drug dealers only work M-F 830 to 500 in Plant City. CIU is stagnant with people in the drop and frankily just because one person finally retired they dont have enough work for eight full time Detectives plus four former street crimes Detectives. Especially when patrol cant even get all the zones covered most days/nights. But if you think shift bids weren't fair to all because they had to move a couple of people around you are crazy. Have you seen the proposed C Squad? Who would want to bid on that squad in the first place. You have about three people that will work on that squad and one is about to go on military leave. Those old guys ***** about everything. At least on A squad, the Sgt runs the squad. On C squad, you have a former Sgt who forgot that she lost her stripes running the show. I would rather stay on nights that deal with that. Bet those two other officers will be running back to nights also in a few months. :devil: Or get put back into nights when all the junior night shift guys leave, because hey let's face we arent stuck here like most of the older guys. At least B squad is shaping up to be decent. Oh wait, they still have the same Sgt so you can forget that. Got some decent people on there but he wont know what to do with them.
    Status quo

Unregistered
    Bringing a post from 2011 back to life. Good way to stir the pot. But it's true

Unregistered

Cops

**** you plant city meth head cops

Unregistered

Plant city cops

Drug dealers and prostitutes are yalls favorite lowkey arrests. **** you guys

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1692527
    Who is getting the Officer of the Year? Thought it was going to Oz.
    G. Nelsen? - He was on Channel 8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12