MR Perez one year anniversary

MR Perez one year anniversary

We have just passed the one year mark of the departure of the worst police chief in (not just Wilton Manors, not just Broward County, not just Florida) history everywhere. After you think things could not get worse, check this out.

http://volusiaexposed.com/fdle/chiefperez.html

Happy Holidays Mr Perez. Any good job leads lately. So sorry it did not work out for you at Venice Florida.

Re: MR Perez one year anniversary

What Rick Perez did to our agency was borderline criminal. But do not think that there will not be more to come. The City of Wilton Manors is not done being in the headlines because of that jarkass and seibert and costello. They want to continue to crush us in negociations well Mr G you and most of the city commission are going to be spotlighted again. Two faced Julie, Tom lets have another one, Scott ok I will raise the poker pot, no being able to make a decision galatis and Gary who could care less about the city but really cares about spending city money in DC and for the league of cities. The Perez situation is going to rear its ugly head very shortly. :devil:

This anniversary is bitter sweet to me. Although the PD suffered a terrible blow to its reputation the corrupt administration was exposed and their true colors were revealed. So I must say THANK YOU PBA and also the former brother Officers that assisted with the investigation. If it were not for your efforts the corrupt trio would have been pulling their shannanogans to this day. Karma is a wonderful thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guest ???
    This anniversary is bitter sweet to me. Although the PD suffered a terrible blow to its reputation the corrupt administration was exposed and their true colors were revealed. So I must say THANK YOU PBA and also the former brother Officers that assisted with the investigation. If it were not for your efforts the corrupt trio would have been pulling their shannanogans to this day. Karma is a wonderful thing!!!
    Yes it is great that two of the corrupt three ( excluding 055) are out. But EC still has to gooooooo. And the City Commission has to answer for it's treatment of us in a big way. The PBA did right in getting rid of RICHARD E PEREZ who was a FOP ho. But lets see how the PBA leads us in the future after the rank and file opened the door.