youthful offender prisons (aka jit camps)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

youthful offender prisons (aka jit camps)

How bad are they

I heard Brevard was an absolute violent hellhole, but that prison is now closed.

Re: youthful offender prisons (aka jit camps)

Quote Originally Posted by lulz
    How bad are they

I heard Brevard was an absolute violent hellhole, but that prison is now closed.
    The inmates are allowed to run wild basically without too many consequences. Its a lot better working an adult facility.

Re: youthful offender prisons (aka jit camps)

come work at lancaster... we have control of our camp!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1690344
    come work at lancaster... we have control of our camp!!
    Oh really?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/spec...e35039946.html

Unregistered
    Yo's are the worst. No fear, no brains...
    The only good thing, every time you apply chemical agent: memories of their mamas and Jesus are coming to them...

Unregistered
    I'm about to leave DJJ for a real corrections job. Bye bye Jits.

Unregistered
    I graduated jit camp there is no control Indian river and bravard where the worst Lancaster ugh wasn't so bad but since the yard and the river got closed it was whatever lake city now that was a sweet spot. But I'd picc an adult camp over a jit camp any day

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After reading that article, you boys at Lancaster aren't in control of jack. How could that go on for over 30 minutes and no CO was around to stop it?

Unregistered

*****footing

Your all a bunch of *****es

Unregistered

From a real and caring DOC liaison

It's funny you say you're in control of Lancaster. Typical CO power tripping. I work with YOs daily and if there were ever a true statement it is that the Jit camps are absolutely out of control. The COs assault the YOs daily, nothing but he'll. Why so many lawsuits?? Because of COs like you who think you run something. You may have power but you do not have control. Insult a pissed off jit and smack him around and find out just how in control you are.

The best way to treat them is with dignity and respect and you will get it back and always keep in mind you are working with emotionally immature humans and take everything with a grain of salt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast