Monroe SO - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Monroe SO

Re: Monroe SO

Hope people wake up and realize that FWC in south Florida is a joke. ///

I am sorry you were an inept Officer. I am sorry your wife left you after you were fired.
    I hope you recover and get over your bitterness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorry
    Hope people wake up and realize that FWC in south Florida is a joke. ///

I am sorry you were an inept Officer. I am sorry your wife left you after you were fired.
    I hope you recover and get over your bitterness.
    WTF are you talking about ? Can you answer the facts ??

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Dateline Monroe County.

Monroe County Sheriff's Office Marine unit arrests two Miami men for lobster trap robbing on the 18th. Great job Deputy !! Why do we pay FWC again??? What a massive waste. Hope people wake up and realize that FWC in south Florida is a joke.
    Look up the definition of robbery and then tell me how you rob a trap.

WTF are you talking about ? Can you answer the facts ?? ///

Yes. Sometimes really good arrests are made by SO. Marine Units. Hats off to them.
    Sometimes Pythons are picked up by FWC Officers and sometimes by local Police and Firefighters , no big deal.
    Fact : FWC is a good agency staffed by well trained professonals doing a vital job and doing it really well.

Look up the definition of robbery and then tell me how you rob a trap. ///

You shake a stick at the trap and scream gimme them Lobsters !

Dateline Monroe County.

Monroe County Sheriff's Office Marine unit arrests two Miami men for lobster trap robbing on the 18th. Great job Deputy !! Why do we pay FWC again??? What a massive waste. Hope people wake up and realize that FWC in south Florida is a joke.
    I don't know where we get these people, but look up the definition of fire hunting and tell me how you hunt a fire. What a Jack A$$.

What is a night hunting?

Dateline Monroe County.

I don't know where we get these people, but look up the definition of fire hunting and tell me how you hunt a fire. What a Jack A$$.
    Hey Monroe S.O. Deputy made another outstanding resource case. Two subjects 10-15! Can someone, preferably at staff level explain why the county is always making great "FWC" cases and we are not in the Keys? Sure glad we got those new, expensive range finders.

We got rid of DEP DLE, now lets work on getting rid of FWC DLE. :twisted:

The SO is where it is at!

Quote Originally Posted by Sighted
    Dateline Monroe County.

Hey Monroe S.O. Deputy made another outstanding resource case. Two subjects 10-15! Can someone, preferably at staff level explain why the county is always making great "FWC" cases and we are not in the Keys? Sure glad we got those new, expensive range finders.
    I hear the SO called after the bad guys were 10-15 for a major trap robbing violation and were told that no one was available. Hope the commercial fishermen don't hear those crickets.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast