Monroe SO - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Monroe SO

Re: Monroe SO

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucomeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Come on Man
    Come on, That was an Intel based case given to Willie by a C.I., not like he just decided to stop and check the guy. An informant gave him the info and all he had to do was sit and wait for the guy to pick up the cooler. Not like he had X ray vision like you make it out to be.
    So the fact that a uniformed deputy has a better intel base than all the FWC officers in the area makes it somehow OK that the SO again produces a superior resource case than FWC!? What a joke.
    Don't you know the keys is just a training ground. The kids learn and move to another area of the state. SO guys are gonna be there a while so I hope you pick up some intel in your 25 years there. I was lucky enough to skip the keys and I feel lucky for that. If all the SO guys in Monroe act like you I'd hate it. Where I'm at we have a great relationship with our SO.
    Again, FWC's great investigative skills come to light. Sir, or Madame, I am NOT with the Sheriff''s Office. As to your other point, there ate numerous 20 + year folks in that area. In fact, they are some of the least productive.

Re: Monroe SO

Quote Originally Posted by Ucomeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Come on Man
    Come on, That was an Intel based case given to Willie by a C.I., not like he just decided to stop and check the guy. An informant gave him the info and all he had to do was sit and wait for the guy to pick up the cooler. Not like he had X ray vision like you make it out to be.
    So the fact that a uniformed deputy has a better intel base than all the FWC officers in the area makes it somehow OK that the SO again produces a superior resource case than FWC!? What a joke.
    Don't you know the keys is just a training ground. The kids learn and move to another area of the state. SO guys are gonna be there a while so I hope you pick up some intel in your 25 years there. I was lucky enough to skip the keys and I feel lucky for that. If all the SO guys in Monroe act like you I'd hate it. Where I'm at we have a great relationship with our SO.
    Again, FWC's great investigative skills come to light. Sir, or Madame, I am NOT with the Sheriff''s Office. As to your other point, there ate numerous 20 + year folks in that area. In fact, they are some of the least productive.
    That sucks they ate them.

Unregistered
    Our friends at the Monroe Co. S.O. have again made a huge resource case. Willy arrested a subject with hundreds of undersized who is a repeat offender. His bond is set at 1.4 million. The judge gets it why does FWC not!

Great job Monroe County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our friends at the Monroe Co. S.O. have again made a huge resource case. Willy arrested a subject with hundreds of undersized who is a repeat offender. His bond is set at 1.4 million. The judge gets it why does FWC not!

Great job Monroe County.
    You do realize that he made that arrest at 0400 hrs don't you? No, I mean, no FWC officer in the Keys would be out working at that time. They should just close that office down and stick to the hunting stuff up-state.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You do realize that he made that arrest at 0400 hrs don't you? No, I mean, no FWC officer in the Keys would be out working at that time. They should just close that office down and stick to the hunting stuff up-state.
    I keep seein' FWC folks driving around on US 1 during the day. Hard to made those cases like that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1807845
    Look Fries with That. Your Flamer BS just is not going to work. You keep trying to instigate a nasty post competition between Monroe SO and FWC and you are getting nowhere. Read and heed. We like Monroe SO , we appreciate Monroe SO , we respect Monroe SO . And no we are not going to be replaced by Monroe SO. Give it up. You are not supposed to be blogging on the drive thru window computer.
    Well you got Polk county running around doing special ops .or at least that's what they say they are doing ,out east of Lake Wales ,They say that there is a big problem with poaching in that area ,Which is in reality the dumping of remains of of game , 2 PCSO SO Deputies have already gotten themselves detected by people who live in the area dressed in military type gily suits face masks NV goggles armed with AR-15 style rifles with optics at which time their support unit drives by to check on them , warning residence to be careful ,Because there are 7 of them in the area ,which the news of their being there became common knowledge within hours , which i guess is better than FWC in the same area ,, If they where the ones doing it it would have been common knowledge it was taken place the day before the OP began, It's kinda funny to go see where the dummy deer is standing when it's deployed when it's known when and where it is being set up , PSCO just doesn't hide well , Yeah i took the long way around to get to my point ,which is How does putting Armed men in a populated area to try and catch someone dumping animal remains ,with all the Hi-Tech gear that law enforcement has be smart , when the location of the dumping is known ,with just a little on site investigation you know where and possible access to area ,Why would you not set cameras to cover possible access points and a few on dump site and maintain a safe distance away to avoid detection , and wait for the site camera traps to be set off which then send the video to you live at which time you can move in position to get them ,instead of having people in close to area who in this case got detected by passer-by ,not to evn think about 7 well armed men hiding in the dark to get them ,just how bad could that turn out if for some reason shooting should start in this populated area with that type of fire power ,which may or may not be loaded with FMJ rounds ,which is something not unheard of after the Bank robbers in Full Body armor armed with full auto rifles with FMJ ammo , , with cameras you got the act on tape so to speak and can watch and wait to make arrest on your terms in a safer area ,using the pretext stop which is something law enforcement has down pat , guess it's not as fun as playing Rambo, ,When you have the tools to make it safer for you to preform your job with as little risk to being wounded or killed while serving the public ,yet chose to not , Hell if your not going to use the stuff quit buying it < Didn't PCSO just buy 2 new MD Helo's with the state of act next gen law enforcement package that is audio and video equipment and is quiet in flight , FWC been using 2 guys in an airplane forever and can watch more than one area at a time giving direction to ground unit in Avon park and another in east lake wales and direct ground units on target and are very good at doing so , I could keep going on But what's the use , seems like the better the equipment gets the more you hear we need better , Why when you don't take advantage of what youi already have or are not trained in it's proper use by your departments in the proper use of it ,

Unregistered
    Monroe Deputy arrests two commercial fishermen in upper Keys for taking over 60 crawfish during closed season with a speargun and winging the tails in the water. Nice job Wille! Perhaps the FWC will make you their Officer of the year. How many officers drove right pass these guys and did not bother ?

What a waste.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567