A "Person" was arrested

A "Person" was arrested

I think it's pretty funny myself. The Holy Family has had one of their own 10-15'd. What I do not understand it why his information is blocked on the jail website. Since when does an IN-LAW qualify for a public records block? Just another cover-up at the jail.

Re: A "Person" was arrested

Thats no surprise. Rookie's has given us more calls for service lately than Club Envy and Amnesia combined. That place is an embarrassment to our office.

No shock there. Just sitting there, it's funny to see "staff" members half in the bag and keep on chugging.

Frank Sessa a Maintenance man at the Jail making 25,000 when hired and a relative to Capt Beetz was put through the academy at the tax payers expense, while NOT working his regular duty's at the jail thus making him state certified and nearly doubling his salary to that of an actual housing Deputy which now makes him eligible for a higher retirement. He did nothing at the jail before he'll do even less now. Mon-Fri weekends holidays off while housing staff who actually deal with the scum in the jail work them all. Talk about favoritism.

If a certain family name is attached you won't see me in their place. From the pictures I've seen online theres nothing there for me and reading comments about the place the service sucks at Rookies. We will continue to get calls from that rowdy place. They let people overdrink then drive. Real geniouses those Sessa's are~~~not.