No Openers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Openers

No Openers

Just got word the sheriff already determined he is not giving us a cost of living increase. His coming year budget reflects no raise. This guy has to go. The men have been frozen for two years. Now he is just telling us to kiss his arse. What will the union do? Cush jobs for the reps!

Re: No Openers

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just got word the sheriff already determined he is not giving us a cost of living increase. His coming year budget reflects no raise. This guy has to go. The men have been frozen for two years. Now he is just telling us to kiss his arse. What will the union do? Cush jobs for the reps!

WHAT IS THE UNION GOING TO DO? YOU HAVEN'T GOT A RAISE IN 2 YEARS!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

What can we do Bright Light? The answer is nothing! We have to take it whether we like it or not! And 95% of us Don't Like It! :evil: :evil:

Hey guys and girls, cat food id on sale at Publix. It's BOGO (for you idiots, buy one get one). Just microwave 45 seconds for a delectable meal. mmmmmmm

Hopefully the media does a public records request for all the AL friends top salaries....that would be an eye opener. Sorry pal, no money...if I had it I would give it to you...but I need it for my close friends only....screw you.

Dont forget Ed Werder getting 6K a month and use of a BSO car as a consultant

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hopefully the media does a public records request for all the AL friends top salaries....that would be an eye opener. Sorry pal, no money...if I had it I would give it to you...but I need it for my close friends only....screw you.
    Just like the three percent we are donating to the pension "is spoken for".

giving away the store

6000.00 a month to a security consultant(ed Werner),who was part of the Sheriff's transition team,How much is Mike Golstein(transition team) getting at his security consulting job..........business as usual,defecit budget,no raises,but the good old boys get paid anyway

We need to vote against this new proposed health coverage. The out of pocket expenses are getting outrageous, please look into this before letting it slip through. We need to make the Sheriff brings in some competitive health insurance company to fight against the monoply that Coventry is currently bulding inside our agency. The PBA needs to step up!!! I know that's impossible, but pressure from the members could help.

Re: giving away the store

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    6000.00 a month to a security consultant(ed Werner),who was part of the Sheriff's transition team,How much is Mike Golstein(transition team) getting at his security consulting job..........business as usual,defecit budget,no raises,but the good old boys get paid anyway
    Don't forget Rick Frey, John Carroll, Scott Rothstein (Edify/Coventry)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast