Ashamed

Thread: Ashamed

Ashamed

After 32 years with DC as a PO I wish everyone one of you who continues to complain would quit and find another job. You are getting paid to work and follow the rules and regulations whether you like them or not. Believe me, private business works the same. Do me a favor, don't respond to this message because all it will be is sarcasm and disrespect.

Re: Ashamed

Quote Originally Posted by guest1112
    After 32 years with DC as a PO I wish everyone one of you who continues to complain would quit and find another job. You are getting paid to work and follow the rules and regulations whether you like them or not. Believe me, private business works the same. Do me a favor, don't respond to this message because all it will be is sarcasm and disrespect.
    :roll: You need to study human nature Mr. Naive. Maybe with suckers like you we will go another 5 years with no raise and just higher retirement and medical premiums.

Quote Originally Posted by guest1112
    You have to be some overpayed, useless fossil who hasn't had a caseload in 20 some years and needs to be put out to pasture. Or you are some CO idiot who thinks he/she knows everything, but in reality you know zip. And finally if you didn't want folks to comment then why would you post something so idiotic? 8)

Just as I figured, more wining and complaining.

I wish that everyone of you whiny, complaining PO's leave this job and let people come aboard who wish to work and earn a paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by guest222
    I wish that everyone of you whiny, complaining PO's leave this job and let people come aboard who wish to work and earn a paycheck.
    :lol: The state loves naive people like you - we would be in even worse shape if we were full of nothing but dummies like you.

It would be nice to at least give us a pay raise.I can live with missing a year because of budget issues but not even a bump in the past 6 years, thats bad. young CPO 's I would get your resumes out and look for something better. we have no support from CO since the Harry K or jeb.I do not see it getting any better since dirty ****s in office.maybe our new union will help.Its time to take the gloves off and face our useless legislators.