Retro Pay For Vehicles

Retro Pay For Vehicles

Get ready, besides all your cuts, tell your families you all have to come up with a lump sum of money to retro pay to October for your mileage fees. Incredible. Christmas will be scarce for the majority of officers except for a chosen few. enjoy the promotions all at you alls expenses, property sgt to ex. what? after scamming behind desk now he gets a finacial promotions while u all get cuts, enjoy people, they are all laughing at u and ur families.
    amazing grace, how sweet mpd is..

Re: Retro Pay For Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Get ready, besides all your cuts, tell your families you all have to come up with a lump sum of money to retro pay to October for your mileage fees. Incredible. Christmas will be scarce for the majority of officers except for a chosen few. enjoy the promotions all at you alls expenses, property sgt to ex. what? after scamming behind desk now he gets a finacial promotions while u all get cuts, enjoy people, they are all laughing at u and ur families.
    I spoke to Javi and he confirms that we are not tied to paying the Mileage fee for October. That was the truth. He said so himself. Now comes November and we gotta pay for that month. He said we will be Paying out the map quest route mileage. No aerial mileage according to him. So just work one extra off duty and put that money away so u can deposit it into ur bank account . No biggie. You guys knew it was coming. Be smart and safe up. besides, you guys did vote for this contract to pass. There u have it!!!!
    boxing gloves off, till next year. Kick yourself in the ass!!!

so the scams continue we see, the few prosper financially with promotions, javi new car, no mileage fee, jr promoted, and members screwed, again,

merry christmas to all members

Quote Originally Posted by chory
    I spoke to Javi and he confirms that we are not tied to paying the Mileage fee for October. That was the truth. He said so himself. Now comes November and we gotta pay for that month. He said we will be Paying out the map quest route mileage. No aerial mileage according to him. So just work one extra off duty and put that money away so u can deposit it into ur bank account . No biggie. You guys knew it was coming. Be smart and safe up. besides, you guys did vote for this contract to pass. There u have it!!!!
    boxing gloves off, till next year. Kick yourself in the ass!!!
    Idk what Javi told you, but he was wrong! Read the email they sent out today..... And I spoke to someone in the Mrc payroll and they confirmed, the paycheck we get December 22 this all goes into effect, Including Retro since October 1 so on that one check they plan to get EVERYTHING!

so the scams continue we see, the few prosper financially with promotions, javi new car, no mileage fee, jr promoted, and members screwed, again,

merry christmas to all members
    javi's car is gay. his favorite color must be blue. and who cares so did about 130 other cops this year. i see rookies in brand new 2011s. jr isnt promoted. that lexus burrowing cop is, mr. EA dennis.
    Was this before or after Seglie was charging gas on the city credit card in north carolina? let it go EXPO

I don't have to pay for mileage fee either thanks to the fop

Me too because I was fired

PAY IT. I'LL PLAY IT. SO SAYS LUBE.....the best in Weston

PAY IT. I'LL PLAY IT. SO SAYS LUBE.....the best in Weston

who is this putz?

I'm no putz I'm am super lube I have lubepowers