PERC Vote - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PERC Vote

Re: PERC Vote

Quote Originally Posted by Boar Hog
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yes I can't wait to vote away the 1%, pay more for insurance and give away all my other benefits that I thought we had worked so hard to get. I also think it's great that we will have only one person representing us and looking out for us. Sounds like a great deal when can I vote for that.
    Why lie about what we will lose or what representation we will have. We will have seats on the PBA BOD and can run for any office including president.

Yes I can't wait to vote away the 1%, pay more for insurance and give away all my other benefits that I thought we had worked so hard to get. I also think it's great that we will have only one person representing us and looking out for us. Sounds like a great deal when can I vote for that.
    Why lie about what we will lose or what representation we will have. We will have seats on the PBA BOD and can run for any office including president.
    with 1300 city members in the PBA and the county having 4000 county members in the PBA your not getting elected to anything moron. And the county insurance, YOU PAY 20% OF THE HOSPITAL BILL. Now you need a knee replacement, your paying 20% of 60 or 70 grand. Depends on how much P T your going to need. FIRE THE BOARD, NOT THE UNION, IDIOTS.

This will be a classic case of jumping from the frying pan into the fire. And if you need a simpler translation:::

You get out of one problem, but find yourself in a much worse situation

if you know a county cop; go ask him to see their contract. you'll see for your self how much better they got off than we did. they got bucks last year we got tremendously robbed last year. they got hit this year, but kept their base pay and alot of crap that we lost. you think your insurance wont go up? flop knows you wont lose any benefits or the 1% fund. look at what we already lost with the flop. the only one who has made out is JR add the knew promotees (with the money the flop made for city hall, your money). by the way, hows that gas thing going? oh, when ever the pension stabalization goes thru, let us know...oh yeah, when will they openly annouce that Jr. has already been promoted on our backs? When are you going to tell us that Jr. is in charge of putting together the next LTS EXAM? Which he and Javi will both qualify to take and both will get promoted from, because they will already have the answers. WE CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON.. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SCARE US WITH ABOUT THE PBA WHICH IS WORSE THAN WHAT YOU WHORES HAVE ALREADY DONE TO US. EVEN IF YOU WERE RIGHT, IT'LL STILL BE A HELL OF A DEAL TO GET RID OF YOU.

Its ok the absentee vote will insure you wont go anywhere!!!

keeping you informed,
    the flop

Is this why the county officers are collecting cards to leave the PBA and go to the FOP. Also you should ask anyone from Hialeah how well their switch to the PBA has been.

Heard Hialeah lost out on a big grievance because the Pba failed to file it in a timely fashion. Way to show how great they treat non county members go Police Ballless Association. By they way Miami Sade Pba only has about 60 percent of the county that's eligible 3000 out of 5000 ain't to good,beside they just 4000 state corrections guys from the state. Sign me up o yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this why the county officers are collecting cards to leave the PBA and go to the FOP. Also you should ask anyone from Hialeah how well their switch to the PBA has been.
    LIKE I SAID UNLESS YOU ARE JAVI OR JUNIOR, GOING TO THE PBA, TEAMSTERS, TOYS R US, RUSSIAN ,ITALIAN, PLOISH, CHINESE MOB, SPECIAL OLYMPICS, JERRY'S KIDS........ANYTHING IS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AWAY FROM YOU GUYS.DOESNT MATTER WHAT HIALEAH OR ANYONE ELSE SAYS. YOU HAVE OUT DONE THEM ALL AND DONE ALL OF US IN. END OF STORY.....[/size]

so getting rid of the fop instead of overhauling the board will solve our problems,,, right??

poster tiredoflosers says:: EVEN IF YOU WERE RIGHT, IT'LL STILL BE A HELL OF A DEAL TO GET RID OF YOU.
    Is it a hell of a deal if we get screwed?? Several members simply want to say eliminate fop and join pba to solve our issues. I say use our heads and check out thoroughly what may happen. Let's somehow get the facts, evaluate everything, and stop listening to rumors. That is the smart thing to do.. anything else is pure lack of judgement.

jeryyskid says anything is a step in the right direction away from you guys.

That would be true if it made sense, that is If it were determined by facts that everything would stay the same.

Let's keep our FOP and overhaul the board if that is what the membership wants because a miami FOP and not county pba is going to strictly look out for the interests of the city of the miami police. Many feel that the current board has not done that so let's get a new board in there and see what happens........... That is the smart thing to do.

Let's stop making decisions and statements based on our emotions instead of using our heads!!!!!

Educate yourself going to the PBA does not eleminate the FOP. You still will still have both but PERC will be the bargaining unit. The PBA has twenty times the attorneys the FOP has instead of having Regalados clique bargaining you will have Bargaining Attornies who have no confict of interest such as in getting my buddy or son promoted.

YOU HAVE BEEN SCREWED YEAR AFTER YEAR AND ARE NOW ONE OF THE LOWEST PAID DEPARTMENTS IN SOUTH FLORIDA!!!! HOW MUCH MORE DO WE TAKE BFORE WE HIT ROCK BOTTOM, I FORGOT WE ARE ALMOST THERE!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast