Reduce overtime send back to patrol the NROs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Reduce overtime send back to patrol the NROs

saud is as useless today as he was in overtown. Never did anything except show up at the scene when things ended, ask jorge gomez that is why he did not want him anywhere near pst...his only friend papier who got him the job for nro.....

So if I am lazy n scam I can get a job like him wow n I'm killing myself to impress people I blame my Fto he said work hard it will pay off yeah ok

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoRU?
    Then you must be a rookie. He is a guy who spent his first ten years in Overtown....Working! He is a guy who's been Ofc. Of The Month/Year several times. He's the guy who was smart enough to become an nro when he wanted a change. WHO ARE YOU? Maybe that's who you should be worrying about.
    He wasn't smart enough to pass the Sergeant's exam.
    The guys is using the system for survival. No one does anything around here anyways. Its just a matter of time. The patrolman keeps suffering cause their isnt enough of them to go around and staff continues to squeeze the lime out of the lemon when its already dry and wrinkly. Its gonna get to the point that someone is gonna get hurt of die on account of no man power . We need to use these NROs to fill the space when guys take V or e/o.
    Someone please wake up the commander in the south !!! Maybe we can wait for change come January and hope its not too late. Meanwhile, NRO's are safe and untouched for now.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRU?
    Then you must be a rookie. He is a guy who spent his first ten years in Overtown....Working! He is a guy who's been Ofc. Of The Month/Year several times. He's the guy who was smart enough to become an nro when he wanted a change. WHO ARE YOU? Maybe that's who you should be worrying about.
    Hey Ariel why dont you talk about what have you done in the last 10 years aside from staying home while on duty.

Well, while you've been hating these past ten years wishing you were me. I've been working out hard, Looking good!! Banging a lot of hot girls!! Made a wonderful family.
    But that's just a small sample.
    Now go back to your miserable life!! :devil:

Sounds like his other nro sidekick Jeffy G. He hangs out on Brickell all day long and yeah has a super hottie girlfriend that a guy that ugly should never get. Dudes you two are my damn heroes!!!!

How can I get an easy gig like the cw nro

Better yet how can I get a smokin girlfriend like Jeff's? Does that come with the NRO position or did he do something else to get her? Yeah I'm a HATER cuz he doens't deserve the free loading!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12