Chief Do Something About Your NROs!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chief Do Something About Your NROs!!

Come on Orosa, show this department that you won't tolerate any more slack and send these useless and unqualified NROs back to partrol, or wherever. You know who they are, Giordano, Saud, Perez and all the others. They are coasting instead of working hard like the rest of us. They are disgraceful and they are making you and the entire department look like a bunch of incompetent idiots. Time to man up and do the right thing after all these years. Then maybe we can get some work ethics back to our group of officers! Let's see what the outcome of this sensless fiasco will be!!

Re: Chief Do Something About Your NROs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Do Something
    Come on Orosa, show this department that you won't tolerate any more slack and send these useless and unqualified NROs back to partrol, or wherever. You know who they are, Giordano, Saud, Perez and all the others. They are coasting instead of working hard like the rest of us. They are disgraceful and they are making you and the entire department look like a bunch of incompetent idiots. Time to man up and do the right thing after all these years. Then maybe we can get some work ethics back to our group of officers! Let's see what the outcome of this sensless fiasco will be!!
    Orosa might not, but should I get appointed, I will! This NRO concept is BS; each police officer working a particular sector IS an NRO. When a quality of life concern is reported to or detected by a sector PO, he or she can work with the squad sergeant to address the concern; device a corrective strategy; whether working with municipal; county; state; federal and even the public sector and then carry it out. That's an ad hoc Problem Solving approach; on a case by case basis. No need for a specialized PO, serving as an NRO, that’s a waste of critical police staffing. Come January 12, 2012, the Miami Police Department will experience a paradigm change or continue to wallow in its current mire! Though it is all up to Johnny Martinez! And NO I am not Harms!

[quote=Old Cop]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Do Something":4epp0m8s
    Orosa might not, but should I get appointed, I will! This NRO concept is BS; each police officer working a particular sector IS an NRO. When a quality of life concern is reported to or detected by a sector PO, he or she can work with the squad sergeant to address the concern; device a corrective strategy; whether working with municipal; county; state; federal and even the public sector and then carry it out. That's an ad hoc Problem Solving approach; on a case by case basis. No need for a specialized PO, serving as an NRO, that’s a waste of critical police staffing. Come January 12, 2012, the Miami Police Department will experience a paradigm change or continue to wallow in its current mire! Though it is all up to Johnny Martinez! And NO I am not Harms! [/quote:4epp0m8s]
    Don't worry. I won't confuse a pea-brain for former Chief Harms.

There may be problems with some of the NRO's that can't be fixed by replacing those individuals. I have worked with some NRO's who work twice as hard as the patrol guys who spend their day drinking Cuban coffee or vusiting a 33.

I say internal affairs should just follow them for a few hours and see what they do. Saud u can just simply find him at his house command post for the slug for the 10 hours, but thats Commander Jones fall.

Bunch of loser and the rest of us working like animals.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Cop
    Quote Originally Posted by "Do Something":vnoclill
    Orosa might not, but should I get appointed, I will! This NRO concept is BS; each police officer working a particular sector IS an NRO. When a quality of life concern is reported to or detected by a sector PO, he or she can work with the squad sergeant to address the concern; device a corrective strategy; whether working with municipal; county; state; federal and even the public sector and then carry it out. That's an ad hoc Problem Solving approach; on a case by case basis. No need for a specialized PO, serving as an NRO, that’s a waste of critical police staffing. Come January 12, 2012, the Miami Police Department will experience a paradigm change or continue to wallow in its current mire! Though it is all up to Johnny Martinez! And NO I am not Harms!
    Don't worry. I won't confuse a pea-brain for former Chief Harms.

There may be problems with some of the NRO's that can't be fixed by replacing those individuals. I have worked with some NRO's who work twice as hard as the patrol guys who spend their day drinking Cuban coffee or vusiting a 33.[/quote:vnoclill]

Fool! If we could weigh our combined cephalic masses, you’d end up wanting. Alas, is not your fault, you are deficient, but that does not make you a bad person, just a barely physically functioning human being. I'm not offended; you cannot affront me!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I say internal affairs should just follow them for a few hours and see what they do. Saud u can just simply find him at his house command post for the slug for the 10 hours, but thats Commander Jones fall.

Bunch of loser and the rest of us working like animals.
    Commander Jones is not doing her job either. She's not managing the people she has working for her and she keeps making excuses and protecting her little followers. She's another one who should be put under the microscope to make sure that she is also accountable for the actions of those who report to her!

The DT NROs are good and very effective. NROs require little or no supervision and really know the community. They are all valuable and needed. Don't judge them cause of a mistake made by one.

[quote=Old Cop]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Do Something":yddy2bdk
    Orosa might not, but should I get appointed, I will! This NRO concept is BS; each police officer working a particular sector IS an NRO. When a quality of life concern is reported to or detected by a sector PO, he or she can work with the squad sergeant to address the concern; device a corrective strategy; whether working with municipal; county; state; federal and even the public sector and then carry it out. That's an ad hoc Problem Solving approach; on a case by case basis. No need for a specialized PO, serving as an NRO, that’s a waste of critical police staffing. Come January 12, 2012, the Miami Police Department will experience a paradigm change or continue to wallow in its current mire! Though it is all up to Johnny Martinez! And NO I am not Harms! [/quote:yddy2bdk]

If you have the right officer for the job (able to work with little to no direct supervision, a self-starter, highly-motived, with a genuine concern for the NET area being served) , he/she is serving a worthwhile purpose. However when you have officers put into these assignment who lack these qualities, of course they are useless and should be put back into patrol.

so, patrol is for the useless? I thought CID was.

That cw nro are as useless as their boss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast