Worthless CJIT

Thread: Worthless CJIT

Worthless CJIT

How many of you work in offices where the CJIT person is allowed to bring in her personal lab top computer and do her school work on it or play her favorite games on it? We have one. If you get on the wrong side of her or don't belong to the girls club, then you might get your work entered 3-4 weeks later and that is after you have gone to your supervisor.
    Everyone in the office knows she does her school work on it most of the day. When she gets tired of it, then she does the job that she gets paid for. Its a waste.
    I have worked with great CJITS in the past. Now I can honestly say I have work with the worst one ever. ops: :cry: :evil: :?

Re: Worthless CJIT

IN MY OFFICE THE CJIT KEEPS HER DOOR LOCKED. SHE TOLD ME ONCE ITS BECAUSE THE FBI REQUIRES IT SINCE SHE HAS NCIC ACCESS. I GUESS WE SHOULD HAVE LOCKS ON OUR DOORS SINCE SINCE WE ALL CAN RUN RECORD CHECKS.

ALL OFFICERS HAVE NCIC STATUS. WHOEVER YOUR CJIT IS, GOOD FOR HER. MAYBE SHE WILL NOT BE A CJIT ALL HER LIFE. MANY CJIT'S AND SO CALLED PPS'S ACT AS IF THEY ARE OFFICERS. THEY ARE GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS. PP'S INSTRUCT CASES BUT LEGALLY CANT INSTRUCT ANYONE..

i like that my office mgr contiues to do her families side job business on dc time at the dc office even tho she'd been talked too by circuit already.

One way the department can save money is to get rid of the worthless CJTS. The one in our office thinks she is so smart that they can't afford to get rid of her. She thinks she is the only one that can do anything right. But between her school, playing video games and texting, she has no time to do DC work. I say, let DC review all the CJTS jobs and let them go if they can't do it for 8 hrs per day. ops: 8) :lol: :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by pound dog
    One way the department can save money is to get rid of the worthless CJTS. The one in our office thinks she is so smart that they can't afford to get rid of her. She thinks she is the only one that can do anything right. But between her school, playing video games and texting, she has no time to do DC work. I say, let DC review all the CJTS jobs and let them go if they can't do it for 8 hrs per day. ops: 8) :lol: :roll:
    Maybe they need to talk to you when you come into work again.

Naaa just make them wardens of institutions so they can get 800 ice cream sandwiches and hand them out to inmates two days in a row. Hey warden how about some whoppers off the BK menu.

Yeah we have one in the 121 office that texts is rude and does her home work and is very much a part of the girls club. They just over look it and everyone else has to suffer I really hope the new CA fixes that group there no one wants to transfer to that office it is so bad rude officers and supervisors that just dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by PO4250
    Yeah we have one in the 121 office that texts is rude and does her home work and is very much a part of the girls club. They just over look it and everyone else has to suffer I really hope the new CA fixes that group there no one wants to transfer to that office it is so bad rude officers and supervisors that just dont care.
    The 12-1 office is one of the better offices in the state. Why are you spewing nonsense.