escambia county sheriff's office operation clean sweep
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From YouTube.com

[youtube:3e04dtgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUQm83pjInM[/youtube:3e04dtgo]

Re: escambia county sheriff's office operation clean sweep

Am I the only one that pukes when they see and listen to that boob speak?

No, I am puking right now...

At 1:06 in the video, why is Craig, an unarmed civilian, standing in the front yard of a suspect with a warrant? Why did the on scene supervisor (Hoyland) allow Craig, who is wearing an SO jacket with badge on it which implies that he is a LEO, to stand inside the kill zone? Wishful thinking?

Looks like some positive PR for the TAC team. You are obviously jealous. You won't impress people favorably by acting like rabid dogs. The kill zone you should be worrying about is the debates, the upcoming primary and the general election. Puke all you like. That's what sick people do. Thanks for posting what the media perceive as a positive event for the ECSO. The real truth is that you just can't stand that Morgan has changed the agency for the better and is trusted and liked by the public. That is as a result of the actions of the new administration and most of the employees who spend their time working toward a common goal. Sick people like you should shut up, go away or get with the program. To this administration's detractors I say, You are not leading. Following is not one of your options. So get out of the way. Your endless spewing of hatred and disrespect is too clear of an echo of the McNesby administration. This county and this agency will not go back to those days. Do you hear me Rex? Go back to Afghanistan and mate with some more bundles of cash. And Rex, when you post multiple times like that do you think anyone believes it's more authors than your one demented self?

I enjoyed the intro when they said who started this "operation." Has my memory failed me or didn't this start in Brownsville in 2008? Give credit for this dog and pony show where credit is due. The last admin. is the one that started this PR gag not the present.

the people of this county know that craig is a wannabe , the sheriff will get called out about craig when the time is right. There is not one uniformed officer who can tolerate him .Letters to the editor the day after were no so kind to him taking credit for clean sweep program.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    the people of this county know that craig is a wannabe , the sheriff will get called out about craig when the time is right. There is not one uniformed officer who can tolerate him .Letters to the editor the day after were no so kind to him taking credit for clean sweep program.

Blah blah blah....boring!

Priceless! Sgt MH, a do boy for Craig.

Why in the world was Craig in the yard of a person with a warrant? Again, he has a jacket on with a big star and with a bunch of real cops. I wonder what he told his wife when he got home that night? I made an attempted arrest honey. What a nerd. I know his lunch money got taken every day at school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast