BSO is used to FHP Troop L bowing down to them

BSO is used to FHP Troop L bowing down to them

Broward County SO is used to FHP in Troop L bowing down and kissing their asses. When a trooper stands up to them they get all bent out of shape as witnessed by the attack on the BSO form towards troopers.

First off BSO the issue is not even with your department, it was an incident between the City of Miami and FHP. So but the **** out.

Second You may talk down to the pansies in Troop L on FHP but there are many more troopers who will not take your crap. You see most of us can work well with the counties and cities we work with, but I have knowledge of BSO and the way they treat FHP members and I can tell you right now that your crap would not work were I am from son.

Sadly Troop L is the biggest laughing stock in FHP and the supervisors and troopers are a bunch of panty waists who bow their heads and do what ever you BSO deputies want and apologize at the same time.

Troop L is a weak troop and an embarrassment to the rest of Patrol.

Re: BSO is used to FHP Troop L bowing down to them

I'm confused by your post. Are you more angry with BSO or FHP?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'm confused by your post. Are you more angry with BSO or FHP?
    Both agencies, we all enforce the laws of the state of Florida. There is no need to have all this posturing.

I have seen FHP supervisors bow down to a BSO deputy who was belittling FHP right to their faces. In my opinion those FHP supervisors should have been fired. When I say the BSO deputy was belittling FHP I mean he was going off on FHP.

If a trooper went off on your department like that BSO deputy went off on FHP you would be ready to defend your departments honor but not those coward Troop L pansies they just bow down and say were sorry we did not answer your request fast enough your right we are worthless pieces of crap Mr. BSO deputy.

I am sorry but I don't stand for that. I treat you and your agency with respect and you will damn well treat me and my agency with the same respect because I will not hesitate to get in your face about it just as you would do the same if a trooper acted that way towards your department. In fact if I witnessed a trooper acting the way the BSO deputy was acting I would have been all over his ass before the deputy.

It was down right embarrassing watching the FHP supervisor and one of his subordinates kissing the BSO deputies ass.

Well I wasn't there so I can't speak for the exact circumstances of the situation, but I don't know any BSO Deputy who would do something like that. I certainly would not belittle another agencies personnel (beyond friendly ribbing that is.) I understand that FHP is undermanned in Broward and you have an entire counties worth of highway to cover so sometimes it takes a while. Dude I don't know what to say.

OK Francis :lol:

Whoa Whoa..what is all this drama. Troop L has maybey 4 Troopers in Broward County it seems, and BSO has over a thousand deputies so lets not get too crazy with the accusatory tone. We get along with you all fine..especially Troop K...ask them how they are treated by BSO.

It is normal for any law enforcement officer from any agency, from any part of the US to have a opinion on what Trooper Watts did to Miami. That story is viral pal, deal with people judging it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetran FTO
    It was a quote from the movie stripes. People need to get a sense of humor.

I read it before it was deleted and I got a laugh at it. Great movie, ha.

I read it before it was deleted and I got a laugh at it. Great movie, ha.
    It's not "OK Francis", it's "Lighten up Francis."