File Complaints Against FHP - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: File Complaints Against FHP

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    City cops stroked my kids, I don't like it nor do I care for the individual officer, but I don't hate on everyone in the agency, although one is a dinky dink speed trap town!
    Let your kid go to Florida State and see what kind of courtesy they get from Tallahassee PD. They stroke cops kids all the time!

Sorry they don't buy into the same corrupt mantra that flies in South FLA

Re: File Complaints Against FHP

City cops stroked my kids, I don't like it nor do I care for the individual officer, but I don't hate on everyone in the agency, although one is a dinky dink speed trap town!
    Let your kid go to Florida State and see what kind of courtesy they get from Tallahassee PD. They stroke cops kids all the time!

Well...... I believe you had a female officer lie in DUI trials so don't go there!

Unregistered

You are such a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by ;1686589
    I would like work where you claim to work most Troopers that I work with are way to busy making Florida a safer place to live and work. We do not have time to waste making false complaints on brother law enforcement officer.

I suggest that you take a look in the mirror, and say I am somebody.

Until then you have a great day. .
    You are such a liar. May be one day you will get a clue. In the meantime, why don't you try reading a book? Comics don't count.

Unregistered
    If the majority of you put half as much effort into learning your job and being decent at it, as you do in getting out of work, screwing over your fellow trooper, gossiping, and complaints, yall could actually get something important done.

FHP troopers are a pathetic bunch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the majority of you put half as much effort into learning your job and being decent at it, as you do in getting out of work, screwing over your fellow trooper, gossiping, and complaints, yall could actually get something important done.

FHP troopers are a pathetic bunch.

Sad but true.

Unregistered

Everyone is note a crooke

Quote Originally Posted by ;1686617
    Very well said bless brother, I just hope that they listen and do the right thing and move on, go out there and have fun back each other up and do the right thing. Remeber there are plenty of criminals out there who are enjoying this little war amongst you guys. Enough is enough. Kiss up and move on and I hope that this does not happen again we all have learned something by it.
    It's not a war you are patrolling civilians. Wtf with this war shit. 90% of you cowards wouldn't last in a war. You guys are reactionary you show up after the crime. Lol war gtfoh.

Unregistered
    It's not a war you are patrolling civilians. Wtf with this war shit. 90% of you cowards wouldn't last in a war. You guys are reactionary you show up after the crime. Lol war gtfoh.
    You know when someone says something that pisses you off, and later that night you think of what would have been the perfect comeback? That’s this moron up here ^. Except it took over a year and the comeback was horrendous.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1850601
    The self-righteous No Flo trash have spoken.

Unregistered
    The self-righteous No Flo trash have spoken.
    I'm going to try and figure out a perfect comeback response to this, I probably won't be able to come up with one until after the election though.

Hello future self did Don win or did he ever get impeached?

Mytedra1

Unlawful stop

A trooper pulled me over to the left shoulder in a fully loaded gas truck 8800 gallons. He jeopardize my life his and all the other motorists that was passing. Gave me a citation for illegal use of lane with 3 or more axles. I was only passing another tractor trailer.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast