File Complaints Against FHP - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: File Complaints Against FHP

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Flair
    Here is the problem....In central to North Florida,this childish crap doesn't happen. I hear all kinds of stories year in and year out about this Trooper from So.Florida or this Miami or Broward Deputy or city officer.Grow up,Watts started this along with the Miami officer,leave it with them! All of us in the northern area are laughing at all of you,freaking grow up.
    Watts wrote cops all the time in North Florida. Even deputies where her dad works at Escambia County SO have been written by her. You also have Narine in Pasco County which is in Central Florida who writes cops. There are Troopers throughout the state who write Brother and Sister LEOs. So don't say this is just a South Florida thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Flair
    Here is the problem....In central to North Florida,this childish crap doesn't happen. I hear all kinds of stories year in and year out about this Trooper from So.Florida or this Miami or Broward Deputy or city officer.Grow up,Watts started this along with the Miami officer,leave it with them! All of us in the northern area are laughing at all of you,freaking grow up.
    Watts wrote cops all the time in North Florida. Even deputies where her dad works at Escambia County SO have been written by her. You also have Narine in Pasco County which is in Central Florida who writes cops. There are Troopers throughout the state who write Brother and Sister LEOs. So don't say this is just a South Florida thing.
    Just like there are Deputies and City Officers who write other cops. So don't you go trying to make this just an FHP thing. Every department has someone who writes other officers. The only thing makes FHP stand out is FHP is state wide while the Sheriffs and Cities are confined to their own county or city.

Post Re: File Complaints Against FHP

Seriously, who cares. Someone was caught speeding (and on camera), so they got a ticket. I don't care what department he was from, and neither do the rest of the public. Many times when I'm on my way to work, I see a cop car (sometimes trooper, usually st. lucie sherriff) pull up behind me, and I start to freak out b/c I don't know that I'm doing wrong. Then he overtakes me and speeds off. Apparently, he's late for work, so he gets to go 15 mph over the speed limit while we mere mortals get stuck going the posted speed.

If you don't want to get caught speeding, why don't you just not speed. Pull over whoever you catch speeding, whether it be a regular joe, someone from another department, or someone from your own. You can just issue a warning if you don't want to be aggressive, but it sends the message that the speed limit is ther for all to obey. Aren't you guys supposed to be setting examples for us? You are on a forum complaining that your colleuge got a ticket for something that everyone in the country knows for a fact that he did, for something that he admits doing; yet you can't seem to understand why many members of the public don't like cops. At least he was speeding; I wasn't and Trooper Rafael Rodriguez stated under oath that he saw me going 30 mph faster than I was doing. How am I supposed to feel about that? It's clear that you put yourselves above everyone else: guilty guy causing a road hazard isn't supposed to even be spoken to, while I give up a weeks worth of pay for nothing. Now that's an injustice, this isn't.

Way to bring the thread back from the dead civilian...This is meant for Watts bashing, not complaining about your personal "injustice". And we don't care about what you think when you see a marked unit speeding. If it's a real cop, he's on his way to a call that requires a brisk, but non-emergency response, and if you can't figure out what that means, go do a ride along with a patrol agency and see for yourself.

City cops stroked my kids, I don't like it nor do I care for the individual officer, but I don't hate on everyone in the agency, although one is a dinky dink speed trap town!

I'm a retired Orange county Deputy sheriff, over 14 year full time, another 10 , reserve. During my tenure as full time , and beyond,I always backed FHP during their 10-50s', whenever I could. Day and nights. Sometimes code -3. We are all brothers in blue. Don't commit violations, on or off duty, if you don't want to get stopped. We are EXPECTED TO BE AN EXAMPLE for the rest of the populace.!! ON DUTY, AND OFF ! Live as if there was a camera on you always.. MY comment is this; Today 05/18/2013, As many times before, I went to the Orlando Fairgrounds GUN Show. Always manned by FHP, and some city police. As in the past, I show my retired ID, claim I am armed, and enter the show., no problem. Today, unfortunately ,there was a never before seen Auxiliary Trooper ( name Grant/ Black male). As usuall, I claimed I am Armed. Except this time, please pay close attention ! After showing my Retired Deputy Sheriff, Grant orders me to remove my gun from the holster !!! Now picture this, a uniform, and a civilian are interacting, You see the civilian draw a firearm.! If you are standing near, as was a full time TRooper, I could have been shot justifyably by mistake !! As this crossed my mind, I delayed removing my .45 from its holster, I was a bit reluctant to move knowing the danger I would be in. Grant put his right arm and hand on my left shoulder, sqeezing some, and commanded me to remove my .45. The .45 is in condition one. Safety on with a round chambered. I lay the .45 on the table, Grant picks it up, takes safety off, muzzle pointing towards customers viewing displays, slides back to remove chambere round. He then directs me to the Trooper at the table behind us. In all, I was left with a very bad feeling, that Grants unsafe actions could have produced a carastrohpy, me being shot or killed, then again, unsafe handling of a loaded .45 ! Please train appropiately, so these incidents do not happen. I am now most reluctant to go to future gun shows. Iam a retired LEO. With all the rights and privilidges of hr-218. I have arrest hundreds of bad people, some of whom have voiced they would seek revenge, on me and my family. So I carry 24/7. If I can't go armed I don't go. By the way, the second trooper cleared me to enter the show, after making sure the .45 did not have a chambered round, I could live with that, However, I still felt pressure from Grants hand on my shoulder all the way home.Like I said before We are All brothers in Blue. He was trying to do his job, just needs more people skills, and training :

Quote Originally Posted by bluelight272
    I'm a retired Orange county Deputy sheriff, over 14 year full time, another 10 , reserve. During my tenure as full time , and beyond,I always backed FHP during their 10-50s', whenever I could. Day and nights. Sometimes code -3. We are all brothers in blue. Don't commit violations, on or off duty, if you don't want to get stopped. We are EXPECTED TO BE AN EXAMPLE for the rest of the populace.!! ON DUTY, AND OFF ! Live as if there was a camera on you always.. MY comment is this; Today 05/18/2013, As many times before, I went to the Orlando Fairgrounds GUN Show. Always manned by FHP, and some city police. As in the past, I show my retired ID, claim I am armed, and enter the show., no problem. Today, unfortunately ,there was a never before seen Auxiliary Trooper ( name Grant/ Black male). As usuall, I claimed I am Armed. Except this time, please pay close attention ! After showing my Retired Deputy Sheriff, Grant orders me to remove my gun from the holster !!! Now picture this, a uniform, and a civilian are interacting, You see the civilian draw a firearm.! If you are standing near, as was a full time TRooper, I could have been shot justifyably by mistake !! As this crossed my mind, I delayed removing my .45 from its holster, I was a bit reluctant to move knowing the danger I would be in. Grant put his right arm and hand on my left shoulder, sqeezing some, and commanded me to remove my .45. The .45 is in condition one. Safety on with a round chambered. I lay the .45 on the table, Grant picks it up, takes safety off, muzzle pointing towards customers viewing displays, slides back to remove chambere round. He then directs me to the Trooper at the table behind us. In all, I was left with a very bad feeling, that Grants unsafe actions could have produced a carastrohpy, me being shot or killed, then again, unsafe handling of a loaded .45 ! Please train appropiately, so these incidents do not happen. I am now most reluctant to go to future gun shows. Iam a retired LEO. With all the rights and privilidges of hr-218. I have arrest hundreds of bad people, some of whom have voiced they would seek revenge, on me and my family. So I carry 24/7. If I can't go armed I don't go. By the way, the second trooper cleared me to enter the show, after making sure the .45 did not have a chambered round, I could live with that, However, I still felt pressure from Grants hand on my shoulder all the way home.Like I said before We are All brothers in Blue. He was trying to do his job, just needs more people skills, and training :
    Sorry that happened. Call the troop commander in Orlando and let her know what happened. She can handle with some remedial training.

Bring it on. If it is a founded complaint the Trooper will be disciplined.
    If it is unfounded; the Trooper can take legal action against you (sue you’re a$$ off.)

I don't think the man is complaining and my rec wasn't to complain but to inform.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    City cops stroked my kids, I don't like it nor do I care for the individual officer, but I don't hate on everyone in the agency, although one is a dinky dink speed trap town!
    Let your kid go to Florida State and see what kind of courtesy they get from Tallahassee PD. They stroke cops kids all the time!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast