File Complaints Against FHP - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: File Complaints Against FHP

Quote Originally Posted by Blinders On
    It all boils down to the fact that FHP will never be wrong even if they murder someone. Our chief decided to take the high road and tell us basically not to stoop to the low low levels FHP stoops to. Nothing can be done about it so we just have to continue on knowing that those ass clowns will always be the bunt of our jokes and will always suffer from little man syndrome by acting like highway hitlers. We can just bask in the pride we have that we are the actual heroes out there protecting people and property and getting paid a whole lot better than they do for it. Needless to say, when I am on-duty, I will continue to back them up while being careful not to speed but when I am off-duty, good luck to you. I will move over according to law and continue about my business even you are fighting and that is because troopers don't recognize me as an officer when off-duty or even on-duty is some situations. So if you don't want to treat me like a cop, I will not attempt to play cop and back you up. How do I know you won't give me a ticket for blocking a lane of traffic while i am helping you with a combative violator any how. Remember you reap what you sow.
    The City of Miami Chief was forced to take action because one of your brother MPD officers started pulling over marked FHP cars on the Florida Turnpike where according to your own chief the officer had no jurisdiction.

I spent over 25 years as a trooper never thought I was better then anyone yet I have read one post after the next from MPD, MDPD, BSO and many other county and city officers who say they are the real police or true LEO's so you can forget that part of you're reply as well.

The false claim that FHP is the only department that has written other officers is a fantasy as well as their have been officers from every agency who have written another police officer or a fireman.

In my just over 25 years I did not write cops tickets even through I pulled over hundreds officers over that 25 years.

Basically your entire post has no credibility because of its one sidedness of blaming troopers for everything and trying to make all other agencies seem like they are lilly white.

Grow up people!! Get over it your officer was breaking the law!!
    You all need to slow it down on your way to work and home unless
    responding to an emergency!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Grow up people!! Get over it your officer was breaking the law!!
    You all need to slow it down on your way to work and home unless
    responding to an emergency!!
    You Troopers that speed to and from Tallahassee need to slow down too.

maybe if FHP would stop writing tickets to on and off duty cops this issue would go away.
    Maybe all off duty Leo's should just drive 10 or so under the posted limit and NOT fly by a marked FHP cruiser. Then expect "professional courtesy" when your stopped. Give some "professional courtesy" and get some "professional courtesy". Oh yeah, I haven't issued a citation to a LEO and don't plan to do so but give us a break. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1111112
    maybe if FHP would stop writing tickets to on and off duty cops this issue would go away.
    Maybe all off duty Leo's should just drive 10 or so under the posted limit and NOT fly by a marked FHP cruiser. Then expect "professional courtesy" when your stopped. Give some "professional courtesy" and get some "professional courtesy". Oh yeah, I haven't issued a citation to a LEO and don't plan to do so but give us a break. :cop:
    TYPO....sorry, I meant 10 or less above the posted limit. Just don't blow the doors off.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest111111@
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest1111112
    TYPO....sorry, I meant 10 or less above the posted limit. Just don't blow the doors off.
    Tell Watts that

Quote Originally Posted by just saying
    Seriously bro, enough is enough. It is going to take someone getting hurt before all of this finally comes to a stop. Watts screwed up. I'm sure someone in your agency has done the same. When they did, did you and all your fellow officers get labeled because of it? If so, it sucks, doesn't it? If you haven't, I'm sure the time will come. We are obviously embarrassed by what happened. We are not proud of what happened. We are very much looking forward to when this can hopefully be a thing of the past. Stupid little games like this is only going to drag things on, give the media a hard-on, and the cycle and tension between the agencies will continue. Dragging the everyday officer or trooper into the equation accomplishes nothing. That same everyday officer or trooper is also going to have no say when it comes to how this situation is going to be handled.
    I encourage you to take a deep breath, take a step back, and let things chill out. It is obviously in the hands of Tallahassee and no one else. As I originally said, I am mortified that it is going to take someone getting hurt before everyone finally grows up. There are too many scumbags and not enough of us for us to be fighting between one another.
    Now only if I can get this damn confirmation code correct so I can click submit.
    As always, stay safe.

WELL SAID. I have been stopped by FHP probably about 4 times in the past 20 something years as an officer, and I was given a warning every single time as a professional courtesy.
    DO NOT take out on all troopers based on the actions of 1 idiot trooper that I'm sure most are embarrassed to call their own.
    Traffic stops are one of the most dangerous things we do, and they do it all day, every day, usually by themselves with back-up miles away. Anyone who thinks they better than a trooper because they work for the city or sheriff....you are the problem. We are all police officers, and need to stick together.

Here is the problem....In central to North Florida,this childish crap doesn't happen. I hear all kinds of stories year in and year out about this Trooper from So.Florida or this Miami or Broward Deputy or city officer.Grow up,Watts started this along with the Miami officer,leave it with them! All of us in the northern area are laughing at all of you,freaking grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Flair
    Here is the problem....In central to North Florida,this childish crap doesn't happen. I hear all kinds of stories year in and year out about this Trooper from So.Florida or this Miami or Broward Deputy or city officer.Grow up,Watts started this along with the Miami officer,leave it with them! All of us in the northern area are laughing at all of you,freaking grow up.
    you grow up first doodie head

LMFAO

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast