File Complaints Against FHP - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytedra1 View Post
    A trooper pulled me over to the left shoulder in a fully loaded gas truck 8800 gallons. He jeopardize my life his and all the other motorists that was passing. Gave me a citation for illegal use of lane with 3 or more axles. I was only passing another tractor trailer.
    A Trooper pulled you over to the left shoulder? Or you drove yourself onto the left shoulder?? Should have taken an exit or the right shoulder. We can’t control your actions bud..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytedra1 View Post
    A trooper pulled me over to the left shoulder in a fully loaded gas truck 8800 gallons. He jeopardize my life his and all the other motorists that was passing. Gave me a citation for illegal use of lane with 3 or more axles. I was only passing another tractor trailer.
    That would’ve been the Great State of Georgia -
    third (or left) lane prohibition for trucks on multi lane highways.

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia...cle-3/40-6-52/

Onemadcivilian

Florida highway patrol are corrupt

After trying to make a complaint with the sergeant Lieutenant and anyone in this department they all covered up for each other and don’t own up to mistakes which could have caused someone’s life! they are really dirty unprofessional and do not care about the actual safety of civilians! what was done to me and my children was wrong and I pray it is all exposed one day soon! The fhp is CORRUPT!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Onemadcivilian View Post
    After trying to make a complaint with the sergeant Lieutenant and anyone in this department they all covered up for each other and don’t own up to mistakes which could have caused someone’s life! they are really dirty unprofessional and do not care about the actual safety of civilians! what was done to me and my children was wrong and I pray it is all exposed one day soon! The fhp is CORRUPT!
    And you came this website to GRIPE! Walk into any station and there is a power hungry supervisor ready to take a complaint on any Trooper, I guarantee it!!!!! 🤦🤦🏾🤦🏿

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah, nobody cares.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345