File Complaints Against FHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

File Complaints Against FHP

I suggest that we just inundate Tallahassee headquarters with complaints against troopers. I am sure they have GPS/AVL or some other tracking device. Lets rise above the immaturity and do it right. Below is the procedure from FHP website and all contacts. I suggest a complaint should go directly to the Neil Kirkman Building so it gets handled right. Putting ****y on wy****y's car and doing to them what watts did to us will give us problems of our own. So lets rise above this behavior and let the politicians fix it.

In what form should complaints be made?
    Complaints may be made in person, in writing, or by telephone. Complaints should concisely and specifically describe the conduct of the employee that was found to be improper. Rather than say the employee was rude, explain how the employee was rude by providing the specific words or phrases, describing the employee's tone of voice, or citing particular acts of rudeness. Identify the employee as much as possible. This can be accomplished by providing the employee's name, badge number, patrol vehicle license number, and the date, time, and location of the incident. If available, include the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of all witnesses.

Florida Highway Patrol
    Troop Headquarters
    Troop Telephone Number Location
    A (850) 872-4150 Panama City
    B (386) 758-0515 Lake City
    C (813) 632-6859 Tampa
    D (407) 737-2300 Orlando
    E (305) 470-2565 Miami
    F (941) 751-7647 Bradenton
    G (904) 695-4115 Jacksonville
    H (850) 488-8676 Tallahassee
    K (407) 532-6797 W. Palm Beach
    L (561) 540-1146 Lantana

Neil Kirkman Building
    2900 Apalachee Parkway
    Tallahassee, FL 32399
    850/617-2301

Re: File Complaints Against FHP

It's truly sad when ones age and maturity can be shown through one posting on a website.

Seriously bro, enough is enough. It is going to take someone getting hurt before all of this finally comes to a stop. Watts screwed up. I'm sure someone in your agency has done the same. When they did, did you and all your fellow officers get labeled because of it? If so, it sucks, doesn't it? If you haven't, I'm sure the time will come. We are obviously embarrassed by what happened. We are not proud of what happened. We are very much looking forward to when this can hopefully be a thing of the past. Stupid little games like this is only going to drag things on, give the media a hard-on, and the cycle and tension between the agencies will continue. Dragging the everyday officer or trooper into the equation accomplishes nothing. That same everyday officer or trooper is also going to have no say when it comes to how this situation is going to be handled.

I encourage you to take a deep breath, take a step back, and let things chill out. It is obviously in the hands of Tallahassee and no one else. As I originally said, I am mortified that it is going to take someone getting hurt before everyone finally grows up. There are too many scumbags and not enough of us for us to be fighting between one another.

Now only if I can get this damn confirmation code correct so I can click submit.

As always, stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I suggest that we just inundate Tallahassee headquarters with complaints against troopers. I am sure they have GPS/AVL or some other tracking device. Lets rise above the immaturity and do it right. Below is the procedure from FHP website and all contacts. I suggest a complaint should go directly to the Neil Kirkman Building so it gets handled right. Putting ****y on wy****y's car and doing to them what watts did to us will give us problems of our own. So lets rise above this behavior and let the politicians fix it.

Complaints may be made in person, in writing, or by telephone. Complaints should concisely and specifically describe the conduct of the employee that was found to be improper. Rather than say the employee was rude, explain how the employee was rude by providing the specific words or phrases, describing the employee's tone of voice, or citing particular acts of rudeness. Identify the employee as much as possible. This can be accomplished by providing the employee's name, badge number, patrol vehicle license number, and the date, time, and location of the incident. If available, include the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of all witnesses.

Florida Highway Patrol
    Troop Headquarters
    C (813) 632-6859 Tampa
    D (407) 737-2300 Orlando
    E (305) 470-2565 Miami
    L (561) 540-1146 Lantana

Neil Kirkman Building
    2900 Apalachee Parkway
    Tallahassee, FL 32399
    850/617-2301

I would like work where you claim to work most Troopers that I work with are way to busy making Florida a safer place to live and work. We do not have time to waste making false complaints on brother law enforcement officer.

I suggest that you take a look in the mirror, and say I am somebody.

Until then you have a great day. .

maybe if FHP would stop writing tickets to on and off duty cops this issue would go away.

Quote Originally Posted by just saying
    It's truly sad when ones age and maturity can be shown through one posting on a website.

Seriously bro, enough is enough. It is going to take someone getting hurt before all of this finally comes to a stop. Watts screwed up. I'm sure someone in your agency has done the same. When they did, did you and all your fellow officers get labeled because of it? If so, it sucks, doesn't it? If you haven't, I'm sure the time will come. We are obviously embarrassed by what happened. We are not proud of what happened. We are very much looking forward to when this can hopefully be a thing of the past. Stupid little games like this is only going to drag things on, give the media a hard-on, and the cycle and tension between the agencies will continue. Dragging the everyday officer or trooper into the equation accomplishes nothing. That same everyday officer or trooper is also going to have no say when it comes to how this situation is going to be handled.

I encourage you to take a deep breath, take a step back, and let things chill out. It is obviously in the hands of Tallahassee and no one else. As I originally said, I am mortified that it is going to take someone getting hurt before everyone finally grows up. There are too many scumbags and not enough of us for us to be fighting between one another.

Now only if I can get this damn confirmation code correct so I can click submit.

As always, stay safe.
    Actually I am only trying to get officers to stop the even more ridiculous behavior of putting poop on cars and pulling over troopers. This has to be accomplished one step at a time. If someone feels that they have no recourse, they will resort to childish means to satisfy their grudge. Besides that, Watts is not the only trooper that writes tickets to cops yet you guys do violate the same traffic laws we do. It is inevitable that one of us may do it, we don't always mean to but it happens. All troopers stop writing cops tickets and maybe relations can be healed. I have heard many troopers say that they are better than cops and I was also told that you are told that in the academy. Please rise above that and get rid of that attitude because none of us are better than anybody, even the garbage men who pick up curbside trash. Not saying I will do anything bad to a trooper but I am pretty sure that Watts only brought this to a head. Cops have always been upset by some of the holier than though troopers you all have being hardline and writing cops. Give us a break once in a while as we do to citizens. Be reasonable and give a warning if the cop is apologetic and acknowledges they messed up. Its in FHP's hands. The ball is in your court. And yes, the confirmation code has a mind of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Really?

Florida Highway Patrol
    Troop Headquarters
    C (813) 632-6859 Tampa
    D (407) 737-2300 Orlando
    E (305) 470-2565 Miami
    L (561) 540-1146 Lantana

Neil Kirkman Building
    2900 Apalachee Parkway
    Tallahassee, FL 32399
    850/617-2301

I would like work where you claim to work most Troopers that I work with are way to busy making Florida a safer place to live and work. We do not have time to waste making false complaints on brother law enforcement officer.

Until then you have a great day. .
    Who said "false complaint"? Just suggesting file a complaint rather than pull over a fellow cop and embarass then on national TV and look like an idiot. Where I work I am way to busy to write cops tickets. I would like to work in a place where there is so little crime and a severe lack of civilians to write so that I could have the time to write cops tickets. You sir are lucky.

I would like to get a job where you work, most Troopers that I work with are way to busy making Florida a safer place to live and work. We do not have the time to waste making false complaints on brother law enforcement officer.

You must be in IA in your department. All officers, deputies and troopers love cops that complain on cops.

So do not worry about all the crime in your area just BOLO for Troopers so you can file a BS complaint. You must be a blast at your Internal Affair parties.

All I can say is, I want to be more like me and less like you.

Have fun with your false complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by just saying

As always, stay safe.
    Very well said bless brother, I just hope that they listen and do the right thing and move on, go out there and have fun back each other up and do the right thing. Remeber there are plenty of criminals out there who are enjoying this little war amongst you guys. Enough is enough. Kiss up and move on and I hope that this does not happen again we all have learned something by it.

I would like to get a job where you work, most Troopers that I work with are way to busy making Florida a safer place to live and work. We do not have the time to waste making false complaints on brother law enforcement officer.

You must be in IA in your department. All officers, deputies and troopers love cops that complain on cops.

So do not worry about all the crime in your area just BOLO for Troopers so you can file a BS complaint. You must be a blast at your Internal Affair parties.

All I can say is, I want to be more like me and less like you.

Have fun with your false complaints.
    Oh, ok your right lets just write cops tickets because that is much better. lets keep the media circus going on by pulling each other over and pouring dookie on trooper cars. good idea. let me be more like you then. lets keep our drama on the nations media stage where it doesn't belong rather than have it handled internally. apparently a stat is a stat to you and you are so desperate to write a ticket that you dont care if its a cop or not. You are the problem.

It all boils down to the fact that FHP will never be wrong even if they murder someone. Our chief decided to take the high road and tell us basically not to stoop to the low low levels FHP stoops to. Nothing can be done about it so we just have to continue on knowing that those ass clowns will always be the bunt of our jokes and will always suffer from little man syndrome by acting like highway hitlers. We can just bask in the pride we have that we are the actual heroes out there protecting people and property and getting paid a whole lot better than they do for it. Needless to say, when I am on-duty, I will continue to back them up while being careful not to speed but when I am off-duty, good luck to you. I will move over according to law and continue about my business even you are fighting and that is because troopers don't recognize me as an officer when off-duty or even on-duty is some situations. So if you don't want to treat me like a cop, I will not attempt to play cop and back you up. How do I know you won't give me a ticket for blocking a lane of traffic while i am helping you with a combative violator any how. Remember you reap what you sow.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast