PPO's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PPO's

Re: PPO's

I'm sooooooooooooooooo glade I left FIU years ago. You guy still ***** about the same thing but do nothing to correct it. Has anybody said something to the sleepy Sgt? I bet not because nobody has the balls to speak up. Yea, there are alot of good cops at FIU, but the crying by few give you guy and gals a bad rep. Learn to shut up and talk to your fellow officers to correct a situation.

BOOO HOOO

TITI MAMA

Hey you know I have to sleep when I come to work so that I can teach at the college in the mornings. Lately, that has not been the case. Every time that I try to catch a little Zzzzz's my sleep is interrupted by these darn PPO's!!! You guy need to settle down you hear me!! I will 07 all of your felony chases that involve 29 subjects. I dont condone any kind of Police work. You south campus guys are ruining everything for us up here! well anyways I need to get some rest, im teaching in the morning. 1#7- show me on a 64 wooded area.

Does anyone know how to do a UOR?

Rumor has it, BBC midnights just woke up after finding out that their NARCOLEPTIC Sgt. has been spiking their coffee with Tylenol PM in an effort to eliminate any kind of law enforcement proactive measures. Apparently this has been going on for years. FDLE here we come!!!!!

Is there truth to this???? I'm hearing that there may be a video on Youtube that shows SLEEPING BEAUTY, AKA-BBC Midnight Sgt. having a bad dream while in his patrol vehicle....If so, please post.

Does anyone know where I can get another pink handcuff? Why cant I wear shorts anymore?
    Oh well at least I dont have to shave my legs again.

Unhappy Re: PPO's

I heard a "rumor" that the midnight Sgt spot at north is being deleted. Is this true? Will that Sgt then bid to come to UPC mids being that he is the senior Sgt and has first choice and I doubt it if he would give up 5% shift diff? Does that also mean AF goes to BBC? :evil:

@concernedfiu kudos to you for writing that post. everybody can see months later after the original posting and all the slamming that was made @concernedfiu maybe now people see that the ppo's have done nothing but turn the department upside down how many times does this ppo have to do something before the commanders do something. this golden cop has managed to get himself in more unecessary incidents leading up to totalling one of our cars for being somewhere where he was not suppose to be. save the story to yourself because no one believes you. we crack a smile at you but we are all thinking what a bad choice was made bringing you on. go back to being a reserve that way you can only get in trouble a few times a month

once again ive proved my point reference some of you ppos. how do you have someone in custody with fhp and the subject gets away from the both of you. leave it to our rookie not off probation "super cop" who does nothing more than keep stepping in more and more crap.swpd PLEASE take him back so our campus can finish flushing the toilet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12