FLEET / Cars - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FLEET / Cars

Re: FLEET / Cars

I wrote a grant for a special DeLorean. I will drive it to 88 MPH through the Coastland Center Mall with NPD hot on my tail. Lets see if these suckers can do 90!!! Just before they shoot me I time travel to the past; not to prevent crime or anything like that, I’ll buy some BORK stock when it was 80 cents a share. Back in real time I would have come back a minute earlier to watch NPD 4-Lima trying to catch me. (They would be ok of course) Then I will look with astonishment as I discover the name of the mall had been changed to the Schickfus Center Mall.

Quote Originally Posted by McFly
    I wrote a grant for a special DeLorean. I will drive it to 88 MPH through the Coastland Center Mall with NPD hot on my tail. Lets see if these suckers can do 90!!! Just before they shoot me I time travel to the past; not to prevent crime or anything like that, I’ll buy some BORK stock when it was 80 cents a share. Back in real time I would have come back a minute earlier to watch NPD 4-Lima trying to catch me. (They would be ok of course) Then I will look with astonishment as I discover the name of the mall had been changed to the Schickfus Center Mall.

Are you making fun of the Sarg? Don't cause he will waste bandwidth ranting about another non-issue.

Klompus,

Not the sarg, but I know him and know he worked to get the trucks they use... and as we all know, dealing w/ the govt aint all that easy...

Sounded like you were crying cause you drive a green-n-white... Unfortunately, too many people get on here and gripe about s**t they have no idea about... i guess i though you were one of them and got all caught up in that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12