FHP vs MDPD confused

FHP vs MDPD confused

I'm confused, I watched the full video and it shows a white marked car of some type pass the trooper which appeared to be traveling about 10-15 mph faster then the flow of traffic. The trooper didn't even go afer the car at first until it was OUT OF Sight. Then the trooper even SAID that she Was not sure if it was a Miami car OR fdot car. It should of never went any further then that. The trooper had no radar no laser and didn't pace the car and she also passed many exits with on and off ramps. Most cops in florida have take home cars,so it could of been anyone that origalily passed her and got off at another exit .When the trooper finally caught up to A patrol car ( no proof it was the same car she was looking for) she said it was going 78 mph.

Everyone should stop getting stuck on the headlines that the Miami car was going 120mph. There is NO Evidence of that. If anything Shame on Trooper Watts.

Example. Forget it was a cop it could of been John doe driving a black Toyota past the trooper and later on she pulls over someone's mother in a black Toyota because she ASSUMED that it was the same car. Then pulls her gun and so on.

Re: FHP vs MDPD confused

Okay, first, you say the "white marked car" was going 10-15 faster than the flow. I'd debate that, but here's the issue: If any other citizen gets pulled over and says, "But officer I was only going a mere 10-15 over," he gets a lecture about the danger of his driving, and a ticket. Cops don't have the right to be any different.

Second, Lopez's police car was still in sight when Trooper Watts began pursuit. If you can't see it, you need glasses. Lopez clearly accelerated from the speed he was at while passing Watts (he may have slowed due to switching to the right lanes to pass Watts), as he did vanish from view in the dash cam video. However, you should know that while the dash cam doesn't pick him up, a driver's eyesight irrefutably can focus farther than those dash cams can. She may well have had him in sight the whole time.

Thirdly, and MOST SIGNIFICANTLY, when Lopez is in the backseat, and arguing with Watts, offering excuse after explanation about his driving, and she replies that he was going over 120, he doesn't deny it. He keeps offering excuses, but never denies the charge. And he apparently hasn't denied it since. Your theory is doesn't hold water.

Watch the whole 49 minute video if you haven't.
    http://www.redstate.com/4billlewis/2011 ... cam-video/

THIS TROOPER LET HER EGO GET THE BEST OF HER,I HOPE ALL POLICE AGENCIES RETURN THE SAME COURTESY TO FHP...KARMA

Quote Originally Posted by lawman_007
    THIS TROOPER LET HER EGO GET THE BEST OF HER,I HOPE ALL POLICE AGENCIES RETURN THE SAME COURTESY TO FHP...KARMA
    Your username is lawman. Yet you oppose trooper Watts for enforcing the law. Hypocritical username.

Do you also think all of you who are supposed to enforce the law get a free pass from obeying the law? Sounds like it. I'm disgusted with all who take such a view. Sadly, I'm starting the think it's the majority of LEO's.

You know, folks, every time you go flying past the rest of us on your way to nowhere, it makes us despise you more and more. Cheers to Trooper Watts who seems to be a different breed, and to those who are like her.

This was not a "minor infraction". This was not worthy of "professional courtesy". This undisputed act was caught on video and was so egregious of a sworn police officer it warrants "professional disciplinary action". This was not a "long time, level-headed, reasonable officer" that Mr. Mattewman would like us to think he is. This is a ****y, arrogant, irresponsible and just out of rookie-hood( 6 yrs. on the job) individual who has no respect for the law that he is suppose to enforce or the safety of general public. If Mr. Lopez is not terminated as a result of this gross negligence then at the very least he should be assigned a desk job and taken off the streets. Shame on the FOP, his lawyer and other supportive officers for sticking their necks out for someone caught live on camera doing wrong. Their is nothing to dispute, hide or distort, simply watch the video!

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/05/2 ... z1cwIuTbeu

Quote Originally Posted by citizenguest

You know, folks, every time you go flying past the rest of us on your way to nowhere, it makes us despise you more and more. Cheers to Trooper Watts who seems to be a different breed, and to those who are like her.
    Trooper Watts had no right to even attempt to stop another marked police vehicle.
    I spoke with a lot of friends who are cops about speeding in there police car without lights and sirens and everyone told me the same thing all at different times. Not EVERY call requires lights and sirens but they still require you to get there fast and undetected .

Trooper watts did not know if he was an a call or not. Maybe he is assigned to a special unit and since it was early in the morning with light traffic he didn't feel the need to activate his emergency equipment.

Now if the Miami cop was in his personal car and passed the trooper then he would deserve what he gets but this was not the case.

First, I didn't argue that law enforcement vehicles have to run lights when they're on a call.

And second,

Quote Originally Posted by Open minded
    Trooper Watts had no right to even attempt to stop another marked police vehicle.
    that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in this whole discussion.

Very wrong bro. Every trooper isn't like this crazed lady. VAST Majority of the patrol do not put guns in cops faces over a traffic violation Brother. And they deserve our respect and cooperation. But I am not going near baker watts if she has a gun. PERIOD. My job description never has included guns to the face by another cop over traffic. You and I know this is a first time we have ever heard of anything like this. And she had to lost sight, every exit which passed over the cross street, she lost sight. But the the danger she put the uniformed cop through over traffic was a total mental melt down. But F H P by the majority are good people.

I have been looking for this topic for a long time, thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by citizenguest
    Your username is lawman. Yet you oppose trooper Watts for enforcing the law. Hypocritical username.

Do you also think all of you who are supposed to enforce the law get a free pass from obeying the law? Sounds like it. I'm disgusted with all who take such a view. Sadly, I'm starting the think it's the majority of LEO's.

****soplame el tubo citizen fag !!! i would love to write you like 10 tickets back to back for being and inconsirderate s.o.b one thing is to do her job and maybe some ego ,another is to pull her gun WTF, i would have step out of my squad car and shoot her ass and would have been completly justified, dont worry FHP its not the MPD only you have to worry about, SINCE you made WAR with every CITY and COUNTY in other words if you support or are like that ***** **** you honestly go **** yourself for thinking that you are better than everyone else there a phrase i learned the first day in my dept,that phrase is (to stay humble) when your there then only then you will be at my LEVEL! TOMA con caffesito *****!