Lt Montgomery Airport Neesd CVS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lt Montgomery Airport Neesd CVS

It seems as if Lt Montgomery needs a pharmacy at the airport. WHY? because he would have access to unlimited bottles of crybaby tablets. Reminds me of the movie "A FEW GOOD MEN" what was that great line by Jacko. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH". Brian, your threats and fear tactics are now being observed through the eyes of many, and those that count. So, for the rest of the airport staff, sit back and relax.

Re: Lt Montgomery Airport Neesd CVS

Quote Originally Posted by Phamisist
    It seems as if Lt Montgomery needs a pharmacy at the airport. WHY? because he would have access to unlimited bottles of crybaby tablets. Reminds me of the movie "A FEW GOOD MEN" what was that great line by Jacko. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH". Brian, your threats and fear tactics are now being observed through the eyes of many, and those that count. So, for the rest of the airport staff, sit back and relax.
    Pharmacist, sorry.

From your lips to God's ears. Demote him to Deputy rank. Transferring him will only move the problem....

Well, I'm back for another list of Montgomery screw-ups. It seems as if Brian prides himself on his computor knowledge, conducting investigations on people based on technology. Yes, Brian is a master at the WEB, and it is very well known, but now Brian seems to be disturbed at the same technology that's being used against him. yes, Leoaffairs,this blog that is exposing Brian for his disfunction and incompetence has Brian wondering what to do. As he conducts meetings,interviews and initiating threats to airport staff, Brian is in a tail spin. Brian has made it clear, he is not going to tolorate his career blunders and mistakes being posted on a blog. I have bad news for you Brian, we are now refering to your situation as "OCCUPY BRIAN DEMONSTRATIONS" And they will continue until you are delt with. You represent the banks and bailouts,and we (employees) represent the people.

What I find very interesting, is that there is not one single person coming on here and defending Brian Montgomery. If you look at everyone of these posts that are critical of either a deputy or supervisor, there are a hand full of responses defending that person. On this topic, NOT ONE. hey Sheriff, GET THE PICTURE. yesterday Col Gillette was in roll call and asking everyone if there were any problems, we all looked at each other and wanted to say something about Montgomery, but when he has his Sgt's out there threatening everyone that bad things are going to start happening, well, there you have it. Hey Brian, what's so great about technology? I can come on here, speak the truth, tell the facts, and then say goodmorning to you every day with a big smile on my face, and you don't have a clue. And what's even better, the Chief is enjoying every minute of it..He himself is counting the days!!!!!!!!! "OCCUPY MONTGOMERY DEMONSTRATIONS".

If the Chief was any kind of a leader, he would have dealt with the problem. He did nothing about O'Brien either. But he is great at going downtown and exaggerating the facts and circumstances (throwing employees under the bus) to get his way all the while making it look like someone else is the bad guy. Even if he has to lie, he's up for it. I feel sorry for you guys at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Just say'n
    If the Chief was any kind of a leader, he would have dealt with the problem. He did nothing about O'Brien either. But he is great at going downtown and exaggerating the facts and circumstances (throwing employees under the bus) to get his way all the while making it look like someone else is the bad guy. Even if he has to lie, he's up for it. I feel sorry for you guys at the airport.
    It is called the North Lauderdale Loser Doctrine. There is not one qualified leader in the bunch.

Even Troy S. is starting to be critical of his boss, and he is Montgomery's boy. NOT ONE LOYAL SOLDIER!!!

Really guys, your working at the airport.....give us all a break!

Re: Lt Montgomery Airport Needs CVS

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    WORKING AT THE AIRPORT UNDER THE EX O IS LIKE WORKING IN PAKISTAN. WHAT DO I MEAN ? NOTHING HE SAYS LIKE THE PAKISTANI'S CAN BE TRUSTED. PATHALOGICAL LIAR. ALL HE IS MISSING IS IED'S......
    He's about to be embarrassed again in an IA case that he conducted, that will make two in a row. If you don't know about the first one, well here's the Readers Digest version. He charged Chris O. because he misplaced some ticket receipts. IA laughed at it in the hearing and was laughing at Brian, he became so frustrated that he slammed his book and abruptly left the room pouding like a little boy. The next day he gave Chris O. the worst annual evaluation in his entire career. That CVS joke is the best. Brian needs crybaby tablets. Ya see, make no mistake about it, Brian is not as smart as he thinks. Hey, good morning Lt. how was your weekend. LOLOLOLO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast