FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of ENVIRONMENTAL POLICE - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of ENVIRONMENTAL POLICE

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you can't see that giving significant pay raises to supervisors; and giving slim to no pay raises for the officers that actually do the job, demonstrates how blind you are; then there is no hope for you. This is the same administration that caused the demise of DEP DLE. This is the same administration that is being rewarded with pay raises they do not merit by their recent accomplishment of failure.

Further, when are you going to admit $15.00/hr is low for a veteran officer? It might be fine for a rookie, but something has to give one of these days or the cronies are going to look over their shoulder and no one will be there with any experience. They'll all have left to be at the PD and the SO.

You are obviously a member of the DEP DLE administration or a crony with your attitude.

FWC you'd better beware of these "leaders" or you'll go away too.
    You are too dumb to breathe and walk at the same time. If you read my earlier post, you will see it said Officers are paid poorly. Nothing I said condones the pay we are receiving. The earlier post also stated COL Brown had tried to get everyone's pay raised to the level of FHP, the legislatures shot it down. The pay raise we got was the best they could do. As for higher ranks such as Captain, FWC was the one with the higher pay scale. DEP did not give them a pay raise. Get it through your head, idiot.

The point is they shouldn't get a raise from parity with FWC or anything else! If anything they should all be terminated. That would save the state some money, open up some promotions someday, and maybe we could have a fresh start without those losers. Can you understand that one?

You are too dumb to breathe and walk at the same time
    LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

The point is they shouldn't get a raise from parity with FWC or anything else! If anything they should all be terminated. That would save the state some money, open up some promotions someday, and maybe we could have a fresh start without those losers. Can you understand that one?
    Can you understand the fact that FWC would be better off without you? You continually post on something that has nothing to do with DEP. After the merger, you will gripe about the FWC leadership. Get it in your head, you are never going to be paid a decent living wage as long as you work for the state. It requires the legislatures and the governor to actually care about state workers and they don't. Do everyone a favor and leave, your continued negative attitude does no one any good. If you do not understand this, either try reading slower or have someone over the age of 6 read it and explain it to you. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by I Wear The Hat
    The had to stick "POLICE" on their vehicles because nobody knew who the hell they were; sad.
    I think you meant to write "They had to stick..." I wouldn't make too big of a deal about that...we had to put LAW ENFORCEMENT on our vehicles for the same reason. I've said it for years and it's still true, we should have put GAME WARDEN on our vehicles back in the 40s. That's what we are, just ask anyone, and I'm proud of it. Three syllables is much easier for someone to say and remember (instead of 14!).

[quote=River Veteran]
    Quote Originally Posted by "I Wear The Hat":153b3zlq
    The had to stick "POLICE" on their vehicles because nobody knew who the hell they were; sad.
    I think you meant to write "They had to stick..." I wouldn't make too big of a deal about that...we had to put LAW ENFORCEMENT on our vehicles for the same reason. I've said it for years and it's still true, we should have put GAME WARDEN on our vehicles back in the 40s. That's what we are, just ask anyone, and I'm proud of it. Three syllables is much easier for someone to say and remember (instead of 14!).[/quote:153b3zlq]

That's a product of the idiot citizenry and liberal state that Florida has become. Game Wardens in most other states don't have to inform anyone that they are cops

If you can't see that giving significant pay raises to supervisors; and giving slim to no pay raises for the officers that actually do the job, demonstrates how blind you are; then there is no hope for you. This is the same administration that caused the demise of DEP DLE. This is the same administration that is being rewarded with pay raises they do not merit by their recent accomplishment of failure.

Further, when are you going to admit $15.00/hr is low for a veteran officer? It might be fine for a rookie, but something has to give one of these days or the cronies are going to look over their shoulder and no one will be there with any experience. They'll all have left to be at the PD and the SO.

You are obviously a member of the DEP DLE administration or a crony with your attitude.

You are too dumb to breathe and walk at the same time. If you read my earlier post, you will see it said Officers are paid poorly. Nothing I said condones the pay we are receiving. The earlier post also stated COL Brown had tried to get everyone's pay raised to the level of FHP, the legislatures shot it down. The pay raise we got was the best they could do. As for higher ranks such as Captain, FWC was the one with the higher pay scale. DEP did not give them a pay raise. Get it through your head, idiot.
    You really are trying hard to move the goal posts again on this, or I am better guessing you have 2 bars or some other fancy symbol on your collar.

Let me put this to bed, here is what you need to explain to me to prove your point. Now don't come on here and deflect again, stick to the point here. Stay on track, you with me,

Now, if the legislature sets the pay, and FWC only gave an internal raise of 3% above the base pays, which we all agree was an internal raise, not given by the legislature otherwise we would have all had to get one.

Now,

Officer in DEP to FWC = 3% pay raise
    Investigator 1(DEP CPL's) or 2 from DEP to FWC = 3%
    Lt with DEP to FWC = 3%

Now this is where you seem to get lost. If a DEP Capt is making 55K according to the Governors website on pay and open government, and is now making 60700 base, even though the reported 55K includes incentives such as CJIP pay and uniform allowance, please expalin that if all that has changed was the 3%. So lets say it is really 54K is the actual base. that means it ='s a 6700 dollar raise in base, you following me here sport. That means they got a, drumroll, nearly 12% raise. TADA, get it now. Can you follow the math here or is it difficult. That would mean Officers should be making 32K +12% increase = 32K + 3800 = approximately 35800 base.

I will wait for you inability to explain this and your soon deflection of calling another person an "idiot" or "moron" or whatever else you want to call someone bringing to light the brass must have at some point given a very large % raise to its higher ups without given squat to the field level employees.

And no it has nothing to do with FWC being bigger then DEP or any other moronic thing you come up with. Span of control is the same and so is the responsiblity. And if it were a size thing, then the officers too would make considerably more as well.

Now as far as the comment on the DEP brass going to FWC. They have done nothing but completely run another agency into oblivion. They bailed or looked for other employment while causing this. They failed their people and are getting further ahead now.

Lets save money on this merger, anyone above field grade should be gone. Period! instead, we now have more self proclaimed commanders running around and some of the worst are getting really big pay raises, much more then 3%. Still want to argue the nobody is getting a 6K raise?

I will wait for the deflecting to start again. No wonder we never get ahead, if this is what leadership has to offer, then I can see why most people leave.

And do not take this as a FWC bashing, no, most of DEP field people have a lot of respect for FWC and its leaders. It is the DEP ones you guys are taking on that everyone has the problem with. Col Brown is doing a great job by the way, he is also very well respected by many in the field. He has been a professional and a leader in this time of change. DEP brass needs to take notes and learn something.

You really are trying hard to move the goal posts again on this, or I am better guessing you have 2 bars or some other fancy symbol on your collar.

Let me put this to bed, here is what you need to explain to me to prove your point. Now don't come on here and deflect again, stick to the point here. Stay on track, you with me,

Now, if the legislature sets the pay, and FWC only gave an internal raise of 3% above the base pays, which we all agree was an internal raise, not given by the legislature otherwise we would have all had to get one.

Now,

Officer in DEP to FWC = 3% pay raise
    Investigator 1(DEP CPL's) or 2 from DEP to FWC = 3%
    Lt with DEP to FWC = 3%

Now this is where you seem to get lost. If a DEP Capt is making 55K according to the Governors website on pay and open government, and is now making 60700 base, even though the reported 55K includes incentives such as CJIP pay and uniform allowance, please expalin that if all that has changed was the 3%. So lets say it is really 54K is the actual base. that means it ='s a 6700 dollar raise in base, you following me here sport. That means they got a, drumroll, nearly 12% raise. TADA, get it now. Can you follow the math here or is it difficult. That would mean Officers should be making 32K +12% increase = 32K + 3800 = approximately 35800 base.

I will wait for you inability to explain this and your soon deflection of calling another person an "idiot" or "moron" or whatever else you want to call someone bringing to light the brass must have at some point given a very large % raise to its higher ups without given squat to the field level employees.

And no it has nothing to do with FWC being bigger then DEP or any other moronic thing you come up with. Span of control is the same and so is the responsiblity. And if it were a size thing, then the officers too would make considerably more as well.

Now as far as the comment on the DEP brass going to FWC. They have done nothing but completely run another agency into oblivion. They bailed or looked for other employment while causing this. They failed their people and are getting further ahead now.

Lets save money on this merger, anyone above field grade should be gone. Period! instead, we now have more self proclaimed commanders running around and some of the worst are getting really big pay raises, much more then 3%. Still want to argue the nobody is getting a 6K raise?

I will wait for the deflecting to start again. No wonder we never get ahead, if this is what leadership has to offer, then I can see why most people leave.

And do not take this as a FWC bashing, no, most of DEP field people have a lot of respect for FWC and its leaders. It is the DEP ones you guys are taking on that everyone has the problem with. Col Brown is doing a great job by the way, he is also very well respected by many in the field. He has been a professional and a leader in this time of change. DEP brass needs to take notes and learn something.
    Your reasoning skills are on par with a first grader. I can tell you didn't get a second grader or above to explain this to you.
    You keep going back to accusing DEP of giving lavish raises to Captains and above. Have you bothered to checked what the base pay for a Captain and above is at FWC?
    The DEP rank and file don't receive anything until they transfer to FWC. Their pay will be raised to the base level of FWC. This means FWC has a higher base pay than DEP. To break this down further for you, FWC Captains and above have been receiving 60,700 as their base pay at FWC prior to this. Do you understand now? Regardless of your feelings toward any or all of the DEP brass, they are merging with us. Get over it. As for you hoping for promotion, it won't happen. You are a whiner, not a doer. Your anonymous brown nosing won't do you any good.
    FYI, if I was DEP brass, I would clean house starting with you.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789