What Happened to Lt Joe? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What Happened to Lt Joe?

The only person in the world that believes that Joe is you. You really are delusional! Lord help you. I dont know what your going to do when you loose all that are. I actually feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The only person in the world that believes that Joe is you. You really are delusional! Lord help you. I dont know what your going to do when you loose all that are. I actually feel bad for you.

Thank you Chief (Jeanette/(Edited to comply with the Terms of Use)) ! I am sure glad you can see right through me ! How could I ever imagine that your vision would or could be distorted in any way ?!?!?!?!?!?!? But, you are not fooling anyone. The only one being fooled here is you and that is being done quite easily by your closest confidant!

:snicker:

O NO, someone awoke a monster! Let the trapos sucios start comming out! This is what happens when the wrong people are in power. WOOHOO its going to be interesting!!!

I am a little confused.....what happened to our officers? What really happened? Does anyone know. We are suppose to stick together and take care of one another. We've become a joke and all we've done here is trash one another. chief this your opportunity to unite us and guide us....not your husband. Notice were unhappy with your administration. .

I will tell you what happen. Two good men/officers are being sacrificed to get rid of one bad Lt. Our administration does not care who gets affected in order to accomplish their goal. Their goal to have complete control without opposition good or bad. Its sick to see what they have done. It's amazing how she controls the mayor and the council. They believe what ever story she tells them. The current administration has obviously forgotten where they came from. They have all made decisions that not everyone has agreed with but yet their jobs have not been jeopardized or possibly worse. None of them should pass judgement. We can only hope that these officers are given the opportunity they deserve to explain their actions. In a sick way I hope the Lt comes back and destroys you all. Thats what you all deserve.

Beware Lt. is coming back real soon. Sooner than expected. He's been cleared boys and girls.

Post Re: What Happened to Lt Joe?

Oh yeah, can't ****ing wait. A lot of you are gonna be sorry.

Especially those who drove his car. You know he will be able to smell you. It's really going to be popcorn time now!!!!!

Jefita you've unleashed un demonio!

It needs to be said! It just does!

You know what's coming down the pike. Everybody knows but are too scerrred to say!

This could be such a nice place too!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast