Trooper Watts Suspension ????
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Trooper Watts Suspension ????

I was just informed that Trooper Watts was suspended with pay pending possible termination in reference to failing to break of the chase after being told to 2x by the supervisor.

Re: Trooper Watts Suspension ????

Wow! Finally someone at FHP see's the light. HOW ABOUT HER POINTING A GUN AT A UNIFORMED COP FOR SPEEDING?????? Helloooooo,she is a basket case and will get FHP in some serious legal mess soon if they keep her on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by la pistola
    Wow! Finally someone at FHP see's the light. HOW ABOUT HER POINTING A GUN AT A UNIFORMED COP FOR SPEEDING?????? Helloooooo,she is a basket case and will get FHP in some serious legal mess soon if they keep her on the road!

Whatever she is fired for is a good thing. But the main reason should be pulling her gun on a uniformed police officer. Everything else is icing on the cake. And to be honest, when they issued the doctored tape of the chase without the order to stop, I thought FHP was going into cover her ass mode. And what is scary, some troopers still say the gun pulling was OK. And those folks are still there.

Whatever discipline she gets, hopefully she will learn a lifesaving lesson. She's a danger to herself and others - apparently especially LEO's.

To any one who may read these threads in no shape or form do we condone speeding but the actions of Trooper Watts should have ended when she was told once to stop the pursuit she already had the tag number and car number pus video. Why would she endanger the public and the officers by drawing your weapon with no back up and approach another armed officer in uniform at gunpoint that is reckless and beyond the scope of her duties.

Quote Originally Posted by baby I'm amazed
    Whatever discipline she gets, hopefully she will learn a lifesaving lesson. She's a danger to herself and others - apparently especially LEO's.
    They both endangered themselves and others. I hope they and others learned a lesson.

Trooper Watts was ordered twice to terminate the pursuit and failed to obey a direct order from her supervisors on the radio ( Evidence on the doc video release to the media). She also violated her departments pursuit policy endangering her life and the motorist on the highway). Lets not forgot the gun pointing felony stop by herself. Her little vendetta to get a speeding Miami cop as landed her in an administrative suspension. Good luck Trooper Watts you are a star!!! Your bad judgement has landed you in the hot seat. Stupid idiot :shock:

Revoke her mutual aid lol!

:devil: :devil: :evil: She is evil :evil:

This incident says a lot about the unstable people that are now in law enforcement. Most have praised(in the paper) the lunatic Watts ( I will not refer to her as a trooper) for her actions, chasing after a marked police vehicle to issue a speeding infraction, when the vehicle stops she grabs the uniformed officer out at gun point for a speeding infraction, her psychotic overreaction to such a mundane and routine aspect of her duties issuing speeding infractions, her making such a false statement as the vehicle was traveling 120 mph+ shows she has no credibility, I guarantee that the Miami police officers vehicle will not travel 120 mph, all she had to do is get the unit number off of the Miami vehicle and file a complaint. Watts is an absolute liability for Florida Highway Patrol and a danger to everyone she comes in contact with, with these deranged actions that she has committed in fulfilling her daily duties are a wake up call that she needs intervention by her Command staff to be sent for psychiatric reevaluation.

Take that MPD vehicle to Homestead have the NASCAR boys drive it for a speed check

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast