Trooper Watts Suspension ???? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Trooper Watts Suspension ????

Local Coppers beware!

Troopers can do no wrong, that's why we are your State Police, the Agency that, like the gestapo, shall controll all of your actions, and police the police. That's why we drive the governor and our Director is on the governor's cabinet. Dont slip, because if one of my Troopers apprehend you breaking the law, he's going to take you down, tow your squad car and impiund your gun, while you take a ride to the county jail.!@#$%^&)(*&%$#@#$%^&*()(*&%^$#@#$%^&*()(*^&%$ #@#$%^&*(*&%^$#@#$%^&*()(&*^%$#@#$%

Next uniform change will include the knee-high Hitler Marching Boots with the "battalion marching effects"!

We know that you local coppers are jealous because we make $29,000.00 a year, and have to work for an average of 42 years to get at least 29,000.00 a year in retirement. Hell, my zone partner just turned 75 years old. We celebrated his b-ay at sizzlers and he parked in the disabled space, with his patrol car. Dont worry, he has a disabled permit to go with the black and tan. We got him a high speed cane with an L.E.D. lightbar and a laptop so he can work in style.

We dont care that you guys can retire at age 43 and make an average of 75,000.00 a year in retirement. Who needs money?, I'm a TROOPER!!!! and we are learned to live off the land and get (F)ree or (H)alf (P)rice wherever we go.

Junior Brown sang is best, "I'm the Highway Patrol, my hours are long and my pay is low"

You are warned, dont speed on "MY-HIGHWAY" ! Boy........

Lol who recruited you....C.Harris...

Mr. Broward County.....If you have never worn a Badge, you should not be posting comments about a job that that very few people have the courage are the ability to preform. Only about 1 percent of applicants in the country are actually admitted into the LEO training, less than that pass the training phase. It is obvious that she slipped through the cracks because of her gender and political pressure to hire female officers! Gender aside, she has some very serious issues and does not to be a LEO. This is the most laughable incident I have witness in my 30 years as a LEO. I'm glad know one was hurt or killed. There are alot of fine female LEO's, but for the most part, they do not have the physical are emotional ability to deal with the "STREETS" as a uniform LEO answering calls!...As a certified defensive tactics instructor I have first hand knowlege of this problem, which PD departments continue to ignore!!. Your weapon is the ultimate last option in use of force!!!..This was not a felony "STOP"!!!.You have to have the ability and self reliance that as a LEO you can handle a confrontation both physically and emotionally without falling back on intimation or a weapon to make a rountine traffic stop!! This was a situatiion where she "Over-reacted"..Never should have pulled over a marked Patrol unit in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired Atlanta LEO, I occupy the same streets these officers do and am entitled to my thoughts. You sir are another one that should refrian from posting about this issue on here. A large majority of officers have an opinion about this issue but would never post it. I support LEO and do not think that this subject should be debated in an open forum. You sir, proved my point with you post and its content.

Its My Republic

Quote Originally Posted by my_reublic
    I love the do as i say not as i do mentality. If i were to do same thing all you cops would have done the same thing to me and just maybe throw in a little tasering in there for fun. But when it's one of you're own it is a different story. All you are is uncle sam's private gang of thugs no more and no less. As for getting a ticket from one of you and that's you're way of saying **** you to us people well every ticket i have gotten was dropped due to the fact that the video i record every time i get pulled over shows the total opposite of the report that is written and the fact that most of you are legal morons. Like i said gang thugs. For the good police out there that are working for the public keep up the good work.

every ticket i have gotten was dropped due to the fact that the video i record every time i get pulled over shows the total opposite of the report that is written
    Who writes a report for a ticket?

My Republic

My Republic, honestly, it is torturous having you on this site spouting your nonsense. I have been an officer for twelve years and have never and would never yank any citizen out of a car for speeding. You clearly are the, " I hate the police" type. As far as recording an officer on a stop you better get his/her permission first, and was you little tape recording admissible into any trial, Um NO! Come on, no one gets tased for speeding, but clearly if you are a Miami PD officer you can have a gun pointed in your face. You clearly are what we affectionately call a street lawyer. You watch your TV shows about cops and think that’s real life. Look save your praise/vitriol, no one here wants to hear it. Guaranteed you are the guy who hates the police, but calls your local P.D. three times a week for some type of idiotic service. I handle more repeat calls at the same, "I hate the police" houses than any other average citizen. Please, if you are going to call us legal morons etc.. At least understand what you are saying, you sound ignorant when everyone here knows what you are stating is not legally correct. Lastly, your punctuation, and spelling should be enough to get you tased right off this web site. It is spelled "REPUBLIC" with a "P".

Any normal citizen driving like that Miami officer did and failing to stop for blue lights would be removed at gunpoint and cuffed and hauled off to jail. This was no simple traffic violation, but a corrupt police officer who obviously (along with many posting here) believes he is above the law. His attitude should cost him his career.

It's amazing how cops are defending a moron who was speeding over 120 mph, not stopping when ordered to do so......for 7 miles.....Complaining about how shocking, and wrong it is to take the driver out of the car at gunpoint? Lopez endangered the lives of everyone on the road that morning, plain and simple.

He deserves the same treatment of anyone who drives like he did and doesn't stop for 7 miles. Professional courtesy is an poor excuse to justify this. Cops may learn one day that the laws apply to everyone, and respect has to be earned, not demanded.

Looks to me like a another cop who has a badge bigger than his chest. He got what he deserved......stop crying about it.

Now he's been justly terminated.

Huh, they fired him? I must have been on vacation, or took E/O when it happened. I work SIS anyhow,and don't know whats going on in patrol much,but did they really fire him ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast