Trooper Watts Suspension ????
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Trooper Watts Suspension ????

I was just informed that Trooper Watts was suspended with pay pending possible termination in reference to failing to break of the chase after being told to 2x by the supervisor.

Re: Trooper Watts Suspension ????

No doubt she should be but I think this news is too good to be true.

Is that why there is no audio at the beginning of the video? Because she was violatin a supervisors orders and good common sence?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I was just informed that Trooper Watts was suspended with pay pending possible termination in reference to failing to break of the chase after being told to 2x by the supervisor.
    Really? You're a cop? Another one of the 'finest'. You obviously don't know what vetting means-

OK, if this is true, FHP HQ is taking care this baker act wearing a uniform. SO ALL of you butt wipes talking revenge on troopers, get your heads out of your ass. 99% of the folks riding black and tan cars are good people getting shitty pay and benefit. So cool your jets and do not do a Baker Watts. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stand down and cool it. And when she sues the patrol for getting canned, we need to back them even MORE.

When will this come to light? Disobeying orders is a serious offense departamently. Technically she should be held acountable for her actions after the command was given, she drove reckless to pursue another police vehicle and committed aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. I wonder if the Fla DA office is investigating the manner? I believe the Miami Officer should consider pressing criminal charges...Either way I have no sympathy for this Trooper. What goes around comes around DJ Watts.

Quote Originally Posted by guest4
    Really? You're a cop? Another one of the 'finest'. You obviously don't know what vetting means-
    That's something you should ask Trooper Watts...

She should be terminated.

Quote Originally Posted by guest4
    What the hell does that have to do with the post. It was just a statement of I was informed. What the hell you getting nasty about ??? Seriously, grow up Trooper...

Unfortunately she gives all Troopers a bad rap. Every dept has these nut cases. Everyone knows who she is now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast