Trooper Watts Suspension ???? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Trooper Watts Suspension ????

Quote Originally Posted by Agarcia
    Well guys apperantly Watts isn't the only loony toon partaking in pulling over officers; many FHP PO's in conjunction with the media are running radar on our local highways trying to catch speeding patrol cars. FHP needs to realize that we are all on the same team. They are gearing up for a fight they are not going to win!
    Wow...about 20 years ago I had a fellow officer I worked with in Illinois tell me that when he was an officer in Port St Lucie Florida....an FHP idiot tried to pull him over when he was responding code 3 to an armed robbery in progress while going cross town on the highway.... The FHP idiot followed him all the way to the scene where fellow Port St Lucie officers were in foot pursuit of the perp. Needless to say my buddy about kicked the guys ass....and then the FHP knucklehead was then surrounded by PSL officers. At the time I couldn't believe it....but I guess now 20 years later I see it is the truth down there.

I mean should the Miami guy have a come to Jesus meeting with common sense...absolutely...but that biatch of a Trooper has no business pulling him out of a car by gunpoint. I'd have a piece of her ass in the future for sure....shes a scumbag. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Agarcia
    Well guys apperantly Watts isn't the only loony toon partaking in pulling over officers; many FHP PO's in conjunction with the media are running radar on our local highways trying to catch speeding patrol cars. FHP needs to realize that we are all on the same team. They are gearing up for a fight they are not going to win!
    Wow...about 20 years ago I had a fellow officer I worked with in Illinois tell me that when he was an officer in Port St Lucie Florida....an FHP idiot tried to pull him over when he was responding code 3 to an armed robbery in progress while going cross town on the highway.... The FHP idiot followed him all the way to the scene where fellow Port St Lucie officers were in foot pursuit of the perp. Needless to say my buddy about kicked the guys ass....and then the FHP knucklehead was then surrounded by PSL officers. At the time I couldn't believe it....but I guess now 20 years later I see it is the truth down there.

I mean should the Miami guy have a come to Jesus meeting with common sense...absolutely...but that biatch of a Trooper has no business pulling him out of a car by gunpoint. I'd have a piece of her ass in the future for sure....shes a scumbag. :evil:
    Why revive a 2 1/2 year old thread? Anyway, the incident you refer to did occur in St. Lucie County in 1994. A Trooper attempted to stop a Port St. Lucie PD officer who was Code 3 outside the city. The Officer was responding to an armed robbery which turned into a vehicle pursuit that started in Fort Pierce. The current Commissioner of US Customs was the police chief at the time.

Interesting post Re St Lucie. Did anyone from either the PD or FHP ultimately straighten out the offending trooper?

I remember hearing about a trooper nailing a PSL officer for DUI when he was barely the limit getting him fired some years ago and the PSLPD knowing the trooper that did it would drive after a few sometimes and they returned the favor some months later.

Unregistered

😂😂😂

This is dumb

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1958463

They pulled a similar blunder in Miami in the 70's when a County Homicide Defective was responding to a call. A war ensued where FHP cars were being towed from the courthouse for improper parking in Miami and the Col (I think it was Beech) had to come down and broker a truce.
    You can't fix stupid.

Unregistered
    FHP Broward pulling over cops again.

Unregistered
    Let Watts know that if I could legally moon her I would!🐖🐷

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FHP Broward pulling over cops again.
    Who, when and what agencies?

Unregistered
    This past week an FHP trooper pulled over a Miami-Dade unmarked. The officer activated their emergency lights, to alert the trooper that they were a LEO. I completely understand if he wanted to conduct the stop to ensure it wasn’t a PO impersonator, etc. However the trooper ran the tag, and decided to conduct the stop. Instead of conducting an actual traffic stop, the trooper decided to stop in the lane of travel, next to the officer who stopped in the break down lane. Obviously the trooper just wanted to try to be “cool” and they spoke to the officer from inside their vehicle. Quite unnecessary, especially for going 15 over at 5am on the interstate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast