by John Blanchard » 10/31/11 15:03:10

Florida Narcotic Officers 2012 Annual Training Conference- Orlando, FL

July 16-19, 2012

Wyndam Lake Buena Vista Resort
    1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd.
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    in the Walt Disney World Resort John Blanchard

Re: FNOA Conference

Sounds good. Last time we had the conference in Orlando there was a teacher's conference there at the same time. I don't think there was one male who didn't have a different teacher spend the night in his room each night. Boo-yaa!!!

Anyone else arriving Sunday night??? We are getting there early so we can hit some of the local dive bars. Looking to find a hookup for the week...

So can someone tell me who the stacked female with the red hair is on the board? Wow!! :evil:

The only female on the board is Lisa. Her husband is a veteran TPD officer. I hope you arent the type of scumbag who would hook up with another cop's spouse. Additionally, he would smash your head against the pavement until you were brain damaged.

Wow dude didn't mean to piss you off.... I mean she is hot and wellllll, she was very flirty. I was just wondering. It can't hurt to ask.

Calm down everyone. After a few calls and reading your posts...... I think there is mistaken identification. Lisa is on the state board and can handle her own. Her husband would be a low yield nuclear explosion. However, I believe the person in question is a GPD Officer from region 2. :cop:

Oh John, thanks for sharing this...made me laugh!! I still think Lisa is the "stacked hot red head"!! Will definitely miss FNOA and all the fun that goes along with it!

Gina