Detective test
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detective test

Detective test

Heard from many people that were shown the detective test last week at HQ. ????????????????

Re: Detective test

Quote Originally Posted by WhaaaatheF!
    Heard from many people that were shown the detective test last week at HQ. ????????????????

Isn't that the standard operating procedure? Haven't you ever wondered how some people that have never worked the road, ever typed a report somehow get promoted or made a detective. On almost every test they throw out a few questions for a few different reasons, but in most cases there was no right answer. So then how do these people get 100% on a test with flawed questions? Now, I'm not bitter; I've taken the test and done well and received the position I wanted. But I have also spent a few years getting ready for a test, and watching people with "sample" questions given to them by training staff that just happen to be an almost exact photo copy of the test. :snicker:

[quote=Duh!!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "WhaaaatheF!":2j9jhdj2

Isn't that the standard operating procedure? Haven't you ever wondered how some people that have never worked the road, ever typed a report somehow get promoted or made a detective. On almost every test they throw out a few questions for a few different reasons, but in most cases there was no right answer. So then how do these people get 100% on a test with flawed questions? Now, I'm not bitter; I've taken the test and done well and received the position I wanted. But I have also spent a few years getting ready for a test, and watching people with "sample" questions given to them by training staff that just happen to be an almost exact photo copy of the test. :snicker:[/quote:2j9jhdj2]
    Its called Mike Scott cronyism. He must have one of his dunce friends looking to get promoted.

[quote=Soprano]
    Quote Originally Posted by Duh!!
    Quote Originally Posted by "WhaaaatheF!":1wt9f6lo

Isn't that the standard operating procedure? Haven't you ever wondered how some people that have never worked the road, ever typed a report somehow get promoted or made a detective. On almost every test they throw out a few questions for a few different reasons, but in most cases there was no right answer. So then how do these people get 100% on a test with flawed questions? Now, I'm not bitter; I've taken the test and done well and received the position I wanted. But I have also spent a few years getting ready for a test, and watching people with "sample" questions given to them by training staff that just happen to be an almost exact photo copy of the test. :snicker:
    Its called Mike Scott cronyism. He must have one of his dunce friends looking to get promoted.[/quote:1wt9f6lo]
    Hey everyone, everybody knows that Bushong is trying to take me down along with my little puppet Mikey. Before Bushong gets too close, come and see me. I still have enough pull with Mikey to get you promoted. All that under the table I have been feeding him all these years sure goes a long way. Come see me quick, I only lasted so many years in New York before they got on to me. I can still do from Detective to Captain these days.

If you fail that test, you are a little retarded. It's not brain surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ofmany
    If you fail that test, you are a little retarded. It's not brain surgery.
    Or on the other hand you could skip the detective test and jump right to failing the sergeants test and become sheriff!!!!

What about the female Detective that went from corrections to bailiff to school resource to wait............ YUP DETECTIVE??? She only worked the road during her two times in FTO!!! How do you get away with NEVER WORKING THE ROAD AND ANSWERING CALLS?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck
    What about the female Detective that went from corrections to bailiff to school resource to wait............ YUP DETECTIVE??? She only worked the road during her two times in FTO!!! How do you get away with NEVER WORKING THE ROAD AND ANSWERING CALLS?
    Its called the Mike Scott way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sopranao
    Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck
    Its called the Mike Scott way!!!
    That person did as she was told and did what she had to do. She lied on other deputies and just finagled her way to the top which is the MS Way.

And FYI, there was a copy of the test floating around. I saw it myself. I thought it was just a study guide until I took the test. The page "study guide" that I read was an exact copy of the test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast