Trooper Watts taken a training class at Miami PD Station? - Page 3
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Trooper Watts taken a training class at Miami PD Station

cops don't write cops point blank, and we definitely don't point our guns at each other for traffic violation smh.

If Watts points a gun at me, I would point my gun at her and in fear for my LIFE, I would fire my gun! Miami Police Department I am in a marked police vehicle in full police uniform on duty on my way to work. What kind of moron (Trooper Watts) points a loaded gun ready to fire on a Uniform police officer?

I am an MPD Officer and I agree that Watts should not be in our line of work; however, there are good troopers out there, my best friend is a trooper and always gives LEOs courtesy. I would never fathom writing another cop. We only have each other and assaults on LEOs are at an all time high. Remember not every trooper is like Watts. Every department has idiots like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am an MPD Officer and I agree that Watts should not be in our line of work; however, there are good troopers out there, my best friend is a trooper and always gives LEOs courtesy. I would never fathom writing another cop. We only have each other and assaults on LEOs are at an all time high. Remember not every trooper is like Watts. Every department has idiots like that.
    How does your friend and his other co workers feel about the arrest? Is she getting suspended for disobeying orders to terminate the pursuit?

Donna Watts is an idiot. SHE was a NO Show today for North Satellite Court. Didn't hear the lame excuse WHY, but probably good we didn't have to look at her. Really what is her issue with Dade County LEO's?? First we had to watch her testify against a Dade County LEO, she had written who was off duty and yes then proceeded through with the trial at No. Satellite?? That was bad enough and now pointing your gun at a LEO and calling him a criminal. Someone needs a psych eval and quick!!
    FHP should relocate her somewhere in the sticks with a bunch of gators to babysit.
    Maybe they would get some use of her!

It's too bad that the officer didn't continue to the city limits before stopping. Trooper Watts could have then received a "proper welcome" by many Miami officers.
    Trooper Watts should have used a little more common sense while handling this situation. The pointing of a weapon at another armed officer makes me wonder what her thinking process is. It is also obvious that she just wanted her 5 minutes of attention.
    On the same token, I also question the rationale used by the MPD officer to speed and then state”I was late for my off-duty”. If in fact he was doing 120 MPH, he should have known better and deserved the consequence of his action, minus the gun pointing. The conduct of these two people leaves a black eye, not only to the Miami Police Department, but to the FHP as well.
    In closing, I have nothing but respect for you guys and no matter the outcome of this incident, you will always have a brother in blue. God bless.

you must be a meter maid with a gun too! you have no business in law enforcement, any of you get confronted by a real criminal and you'll wet your pants. go back to what you know, taking quarters out of the meters and leave the real police work to us. PS didn't she break policy by doing over 100mph for 4 min, and always endanger persons on the roadway.

Quote Originally Posted by antoher LEO
    The above posts read like they were written by "gang" members with their implied threats for physical harm to the Trooper. She was placed in that position by a "wild-west" violator who has no business in law enforcement as documented by his behavior. He endangered multiple lives He is the villain, not the trooper. If you don't believe that, then you are delusional, or just plain "union style goons." You make me sick. :shock:

Actually, your threats may constitute criminal violations themselves; thus, making you look to be a part of the whole corrupt Miami area. Were you all trained by Bill Ayers and his terrorist goons or the teamsters crew for intimidation? Inexcusable comments for people who claim to be "professionals." :x

bud, you have to understnad that they get hit by cars a lot. and when this constantly happens to them it may leave brain damage. shes to sceard to take down real criminals so she chases cops. good luck on back-up W

cops don't write cops point blank, and we definitely don't point our guns at each other for traffic violation smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Star
    How does your friend and his other co workers feel about the arrest? Is she getting suspended for disobeying orders to terminate the pursuit?

They are giving her hell..nobody respects her.

Quote Originally Posted by antoher LEO
    The above posts read like they were written by "gang" members with their implied threats for physical harm to the Trooper. She was placed in that position by a "wild-west" violator who has no business in law enforcement as documented by his behavior. He endangered multiple lives He is the villain, not the trooper. If you don't believe that, then you are delusional, or just plain "union style goons." You make me sick. :shock:

Actually, your threats may constitute criminal violations themselves; thus, making you look to be a part of the whole corrupt Miami area. Were you all trained by Bill Ayers and his terrorist goons or the teamsters crew for intimidation? Inexcusable comments for people who claim to be "professionals." :x

Listen Wyatt , You pulled a gun on a uniformed officer driving a marked unit, for a TRAFFIC VIOLATION. Your a danger to law enforcement. not for writing tickets to them, but YOU AIMED YOUR GUN AT UNIFORMED COP DRIVING A MARKED POLICE CAR OVER A TRAFFIC VIOLATION And if your not Wyatt and are a cop, you need to follow her out the door if you condone her endangering a cop over a traffic violation.
    Please stop calling Watt Wyatt Earp!!! This is an insult to the great Wyatt Earp who was a great lawman back in them days. Officers like Trooper Watt would not be able to survive 5 hours of police work back in the days Wyatt Earp. There were no radios, no cars no telephones. You ride for days, weeks and months on horseback under the sun and eat off the land. Hell no this woman would had never made it. Not even the rookie MPD officer would be able to handle them days. Today's people are wimps compared to our ancestors. This country has been pussified.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast