5th Seat

Thread: 5th Seat

5th Seat

So let me get this straight, LL is not fit to serve as the 5th seat of the pension board because she lacks a background in finance...but a mayor who can't ever manage to pay his own real estate taxes has the requisite financial experience to serve on the board?

This all sounds like a red herring. I am just saying. :snicker:

Re: 5th Seat

LL has been to more training sessions on pension on her time in and out of office than most. She has always been actively involved in our cities pension more than anyone else that I know. If she doesn't know the answer she will research from those in the know and find out what is needed. One thing LL has done is kept an eye on our pension and the future benefits of other officers. LL has gone out of her way many times and in fact pulled a rabbit out of the hat for family members when one of ours died !

Please do not bash at all what LL has done and will continue to do for our pension! Maybe she beats to a different drum but she always had the guys and gals at NMBPD in mind and still does in her retired days !

Lets not forget it is OUR pension, the POLICE Pension and we are allowing others to widdle away what took years to get. Yes some reform is necessary but not giving away the farm.

SO, WHAT DRUM DOES SHE BEAT TO????

Was she on the board for the window that was awesome. :devil: