NEW CHIEF - Page 2
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CHIEF

Re: NEW CHIEF

Fountain is tight with the next Senate President, I saw him at the designation ceremony in the VIP section!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Fountain is tight with the next Senate President, I saw him at the designation ceremony in the VIP section!
    Not impressive but it is noteworthy. If you had powerful friends that could help you, why would you be a lowly sheriff's major making 70K a year?

There is a lot to be said for being close to home, particularly when you have family money and salary isn't an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by I have faith in her
    Listen she has socks that have more time on the streets then half of this dept. She will fight to keep us working. She does not have a dog in this fight but she is a cop and is part of a cop family. I think she will fight for us. She has my respect she has been in our shoes.
    Whose socks are they Danny Boy?! May have them but they aint hers cause she never worked a street in her entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I have faith in her
    Listen she has socks that have more time on the streets then half of this dept. She will fight to keep us working. She does not have a dog in this fight but she is a cop and is part of a cop family. I think she will fight for us. She has my respect she has been in our shoes.
    Whose socks are they Danny Boy?! May have them but they aint hers cause she never worked a street in her entire life.
    Now would ABT be wise to hire a woman who has been working the streets? That's still a crime isn't it? :snicker: :mrgreen: :devil: :mrgreen: :snicker:

While we are on the subject... we hire too many people who have never "worked the street". By that I mean these "know it all" wonder boys and girls straight outta the academy. I just don't agree with it. I can count on one or two fingers the "no prior experience" people that I would trust when the $hit hit the fan.

On the flipside, we hire too many "2nd retirement" people that don't want to to do anything but collect. Same goes for them.

Ideally we would hire people with anywhere from 5 to 15 years experience in law enforcement.

She has never been in a patrol car except kiddie cop stuff. She will do nothing but be a seat warmer until the next reject takes a job here. She knew nothing at Insurance and less here. Fountain! man the guy is a fool, he is an a$$ master but will not get a job no matter how hard he a$$ kisses. In the new chiefs defense, when your given everthing it is hard to expect anything but failure. Oh and her lack of street experience wont matter here because we are pencil whippers.

You chuckleheads crack me up. All this whining about who is and isn't a cop is beyond funny. Here is a news flash for you cops. The Great State of Florida has given you a badge and gun and a car with a radio and blue lights, but that doesn't make you a cop. You spend 90% of your day doing regulator stuff. You are a regulator. If you don't think that is true, wait until July 1, 2012. You will be doing the same 90% but without your cop toys.
    The sun has set on the Beverage Department and it is dusk at ABT. You can make your case all day long on why you need a badge and gun but the reality is you don't need it most days. The only reason most of you even carry ththe stuff is policy requires it. On the plus side, many of the nonsworn make more money, so the raise you have been looking for and missing for the last 6 years may be coming your way.
    Don't worry - you will still get half price at Sonny's. They won't know the difference since all they want to see is a badge.

Hey we got a new sheriff in town and don't you forget. I will be here until I decide to leave. Suck it us[/color]

I guess your "new" chief and her socks is the MOD on this site as the truth comes out about her it is deleted. Why is she any different? she was fired from here and that is a matter of fact. She convinced your agency, even though several people were approached who turned it down to give a another chance. She should be open to discussion if she is as great as she says she is. Her ego is gargantuan if you havent "experienced" it yet.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast