NEW CHIEF
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CHIEF

NEW CHIEF

Don’t pack your bags just yet. It seems that the new Chief will work out, but the doomsday scenario that she is peddling is little too much and is probably more self serving. Doesn’t she realize that we have been down this road many times before. We have a better chance at seeing FDLE becoming parking attendants than us becoming nonsworn. My question is why scare everyone? Is it that she wants the top folks to believe that she has some influence, who knows.

By the way when was the last time we could afford to go away on vacation or buy a new car? Like I said she will probably work out but needs a reality check.

Re: NEW CHIEF

Way to early to say that about her. She has no influence at all and is being told what to do by the top. I hope she doesn't go off like she did at DIF, they are glad she is gone. ABT will be here long after she is another flavor of the minute.

Yep... too early to tell. I haven't quite been sold on her just yet. I have heard horror stories about her though. Her doomsday scenarios are possible... she is probably trying to prepare us for the worst and hope for the best.

Listen she has socks that have more time on the streets then half of this dept. She will fight to keep us working. She does not have a dog in this fight but she is a cop and is part of a cop family. I think she will fight for us. She has my respect she has been in our shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by I have faith in her
    Listen she has socks that have more time on the streets then half of this dept. She will fight to keep us working. She does not have a dog in this fight but she is a cop and is part of a cop family. I think she will fight for us. She has my respect she has been in our shoes.
    I agree. I also like the fact she is kinda cute.

The horror stories about her are true. She has never been a street cop because she had connections. At DOT she was accreditation and couldn't handle the colonels job at Division of fraud so was let go after a messy scene. This is how low in prestige this agency is to keep hiring rejects.

Quote Originally Posted by zebidiah
    The horror stories about her are true. She has never been a street cop because she had connections. At DOT she was accreditation and couldn't handle the colonels job at Division of fraud so was let go after a messy scene. This is how low in prestige this agency is to keep hiring rejects.
    For the sake of arguement lets say everything you heard is true. We still have to realize she is all we have. I like the fact we have become the last chance for many. Someone that has been fired again and again has lots of empathy for others. What do we have to lose? I say we rally behind her. Remember the movie "Bad News Bears?"

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    For the sake of arguement lets say everything you heard is true. We still have to realize she is all we have. I like the fact we have become the last chance for many. Someone that has been fired again and again has lots of empathy for others. What do we have to lose? I say we rally behind her. Remember the movie "Bad News Bears?"
    "Bad News Bears"! so we are just a playhouse for rejects and malcontents, that is our expectations?. And your bad news bear of a chief has fired many people, she has no empathy and will not last here. Her old boss Colonel Fountain got her this job.

But, again, she is kinda cute. Fun personality to watch. She is funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by Broward1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    "Bad News Bears"! so we are just a playhouse for rejects and malcontents, that is our expectations?. And your bad news bear of a chief has fired many people, she has no empathy and will not last here. Her old boss Colonel Fountain got her this job.
    Grahambo lost his juice years ago. If he had any he wouldn't be at WCSO. He didn't have anything to do with Vicki getting the job. Peace Out.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast