Sheriff’s Lack of Response Frustrates Land O' Lakes Resident - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Sheriff’s Lack of Response Frustrates Land O' Lakes Resi

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fed up!
    Nocco still hasn't replied to this citizens email. You doughnut eaters are calling him sig20 and yet he pays your salary. This joke of a Sheriff and worthless Major need to be ran out of town. The man said he waited 18 days for a response on an Illegal dumping..(way to go useless AG Unit). I support this guy 100%. You sorry Deputys need to quit whinning about your paychecks and get your sorry butts to work!
    YES YOUR RIGHT! He does pay their salary. Did you know that depuites don't pay taxes. The county said it wouldn't be fair because they would be paying thier own salary. I mean who would want to pay to work!

You totally dodged the issue! How come the appointed sheriff has not responded. Is he that busy. I mean he has the time to be running around the westside trying to test the waters to see if anyone would back him for office, all on the coat tail of Mike Fasano. Thanks to Senator Fasano, we may finally start seeing a reduction in crime. But you watch, nocco will try to claim the glory. He's a phony!

[quote=fed up!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "fed up!":1hafjz3c
    Nocco still hasn't replied to this citizens email. You doughnut eaters are calling him sig20 and yet he pays your salary. This joke of a Sheriff and worthless Major need to be ran out of town. The man said he waited 18 days for a response on an Illegal dumping..(way to go useless AG Unit). I support this guy 100%. You sorry Deputys need to quit whinning about your paychecks and get your sorry butts to work!
    YES YOUR RIGHT! He does pay their salary. Did you know that depuites don't pay taxes. The county said it wouldn't be fair because they would be paying thier own salary. I mean who would want to pay to work!

You totally dodged the issue! How come the appointed sheriff has not responded. Is he that busy. I mean he has the time to be running around the westside trying to test the waters to see if anyone would back him for office, all on the coat tail of Mike Fasano. Thanks to Senator Fasano, we may finally start seeing a reduction in crime. But you watch, nocco will try to claim the glory. He's a phony![/quote:1hafjz3c]

Your right, I did dodge the issue. I figured why encourage and intellect conversation with someone that is a retard. Anyone that says “I pay your salary” and “doughnut eater” is obliviously anti-law enforcement. Why are you on this site?

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by fed up!
    Quote Originally Posted by "fed up!":1gv15olv

You totally dodged the issue! How come the appointed sheriff has not responded. Is he that busy. I mean he has the time to be running around the westside trying to test the waters to see if anyone would back him for office, all on the coat tail of Mike Fasano. Thanks to Senator Fasano, we may finally start seeing a reduction in crime. But you watch, nocco will try to claim the glory. He's a phony!
    Your right, I did dodge the issue. I figured why encourage and intellect conversation with someone that is a retard. Anyone that says “I pay your salary” and “doughnut eater” is obliviously anti-law enforcement. Why are you on this site?[/quote:1gv15olv]

You are the retard! (or should I say s20 or s1, x48!) I'm a Deputy with Pasco. Now, please address the issue! Why hasn't nocco answered the man?

LMAO....really? You work for us?? Then surely you know the codes that you wrote don't even remotely resemble each other. Nice try RETARD. Go lick another window. I'm sorry you have penis envy with the Sheriff but he is doing a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by lol...really?
    LMAO....really? You work for us?? Then surely you know the codes that you wrote don't even remotely resemble each other. Nice try RETARD. Go lick another window. I'm sorry you have penis envy with the Sheriff but he is doing a good job.

Its scary to know people like you are are who we are hiring. That goes to show what a truly desperate agency we have become. Stay safe rookie and by the way, you still have avoided the issue. You've acted like a true liberal!

Honestly, I think the Sheriff is doing a Shitty job. I hope someone decent runs against him. He really does not have the background to be Sheriff.

I agree, he's just a gypsy. He will attach himself to whatever he thinks will benefit him, not the citizens. He needs to find somewhere other than pasco to work, he sux.

Listen regardless of your opinion on Nocco I’m embarrassed that I work with you. What true cop says “doughnut eater” or “I pay your salary”? Joking around yes, but come on. Let me guess you would probably have my job or sue me too. OH YEAH, if you don't like it here go somewhere else. Or you could just wait another year and find something else to complain about like your doughnut eating zone partner who you pay his salary.

He's from the jail

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12