Murray Cohen Murder Cover-Up - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Murray Cohen Murder Cover-Up

Steve will never give up. Patrol Deputies, Detectives, Paramedics, Forensic personnel, Medical Examiners and countless other professionals have NOT found evidence of a crime. There have however been investigative questions of how he died (most brought up by Steve himself), but no EVIDENCE that a murder occurred has ever been discovered.

Family members said Steve was estranged from his father, until THE WILL came out. Imagine that! Steve is a passionate person, no doubt. He accused a lot of cops of a "cover up." Why would they cover up a murder Steve? Believe me, they would love to catch a murderer!

Just because questionable drugs are in the residence, that does not PROVE they were criminally given to a victim. There were NO signs of foul play and there was NO proof he was poisoned or killed.

The case is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Steve will never give up. Patrol Deputies, Detectives, Paramedics, Forensic personnel, Medical Examiners and countless other professionals have NOT found evidence of a crime. There have however been investigative questions of how he died (most brought up by Steve himself), but no EVIDENCE that a murder occurred has ever been discovered.

Family members said Steve was estranged from his father, until THE WILL came out. Imagine that! Steve is a passionate person, no doubt. He accused a lot of cops of a "cover up." Why would they cover up a murder Steve? Believe me, they would love to catch a murderer!

Just because questionable drugs are in the residence, that does not PROVE they were criminally given to a victim. There were NO signs of foul play and there was NO proof he was poisoned or killed.

The case is closed.
    WRONG WRONG WRONG
    He could of hated his father....it doesnt change the fact that there were questionable drugs in the home and a SSO Captain was involved with the new bride. This stinks and we all know it. If Det. DS or Ex-Det CH had some honor they would admit that they made some mistakes and something may have been missed. Whether the son has mental health issues or is in it for money means nothing. That should never be part of a murder investigation. IF the new wife gave that man drugs that were not allowed in this country and could have caused a cardiac event and possible death, the body should be exumed and we should find out for sure.

Why was the 911 recording erased??

Why was a court order ignored and the digital recording erased?

Did a SSO captain phone the deceased's wife from his department issued cell phone before or after the death?? This should be in the public record.

Did a SSO Captain phone the deceased's wife from his department office phone before or after the death? This should be in the public record.

Why was a comm operator allowed to abruptly leave in the middle of a deposition?

Why didnt the judge order the depostion to continue as it was legally ordered??

If anyone has appropriate answers to these questions, I would love to read them.

I have asked DS and CH and they both clam up and refuse to discuss the investigation. Why is that? It is a closed investigation. All they ever say is the son is a signal 20. What does that have to do with a murder investigation. My opinion is that they were ordered not to discuss this investigation. Ask them, see if you get the same answer.

CH was a friend of Mine and I think after all that was done to him at the SO, he would talk if he was ordered to do so. I think keeping a lot of the corruption of this case inside him is also what caused some of his problems that he had, along with losing his job. CH kept everything to himself and was loyal to the agency, but this is one time where I feel he should speak up and tell what he knows was covered up. BB should speak up also, as the Sheriff at that time. He knows too what was covered up and what was hidden from the public. What has BB got to lose, his name is already dirt, and that will never change, but I do feel that he still cares about the people he worked with and I think BB owes that to them. The Capt who was a VERY, VERY CLOSE friend of the wife of MC knows what he did wrong and he will have to live with that forever. I am sure there are a lot of people at her workplace too who knows what was going on between the two of them. Phone records ........ hummmmm, what a great idea. Might want to check into that. The sad part is, like the HT published this week about what deputies/officers get by with and still keep their high positions at their agencies, is very true. The high-ups walk around like they are God and are Untouchable. Unfortunately, most of them will be untouchable as long as TK is in charge. He protects his SWAT/DO BOYS with no questions asked. Too bad no one will run against him. I think maybe the results of the elections may be watched closer this year than they were 4 years ago. So go ahead get someone to talk with CH and follow through solving your Father's murder, I'm right there with you. The citizens of Sarasota County deserve an honest answer to this whole thing. Exume the Body.......I would spend every last dime I had to prove this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1690254
    With time, this will resolve itself! :cop:
    yea sure did didnt it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1681065
    Steve Esdale, are you still monitoring this board? Who were the people at the SSO you felt were involved? Is there a website in which all of the paperwork/discovery can be viewed?? How can you be contacted ?
    Yes, http://CohenMurder.com . Plus read Esdale's new book "Extreme Breach of Trust." You can get it at Barnes and Nobles or Amazon -- in Kindle version as well.

Unregistered

Don't forget the erased 911 recording

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcM...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by ;1692776
    WRONG WRONG WRONG
    He could of hated his father....it doesnt change the fact that there were questionable drugs in the home and a SSO Captain was involved with the new bride. This stinks and we all know it. If Det. DS or Ex-Det CH had some honor they would admit that they made some mistakes and something may have been missed. Whether the son has mental health issues or is in it for money means nothing. That should never be part of a murder investigation. IF the new wife gave that man drugs that were not allowed in this country and could have caused a cardiac event and possible death, the body should be exumed and we should find out for sure.

Why was the 911 recording erased??

Why was a court order ignored and the digital recording erased?

Did a SSO captain phone the deceased's wife from his department issued cell phone before or after the death?? This should be in the public record.

Did a SSO Captain phone the deceased's wife from his department office phone before or after the death? This should be in the public record.

Why was a comm operator allowed to abruptly leave in the middle of a deposition?

Why didnt the judge order the depostion to continue as it was legally ordered??

If anyone has appropriate answers to these questions, I would love to read them.

I have asked DS and CH and they both clam up and refuse to discuss the investigation. Why is that? It is a closed investigation. All they ever say is the son is a signal 20. What does that have to do with a murder investigation. My opinion is that they were ordered not to discuss this investigation. Ask them, see if you get the same answer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1686754
    Ok, let's try this again. The question is for Det. DS or ex Det CH. Did you know about the drug that was in the house the day Murray Cohen died? Did you know what that drug was? Did you know what it could do to a human being? Did you ever check phone records? This question is for Steve Esdale. Have you ever asked for a public records request for Captain Jeff Bell's department cell phone records during the time frame of your father's death? There is no reason to delete this post Mod!
    Great suggestion.

Everyone knew about the drug but, as with the 911 recording, consigned it to insignificance. They said Murrays doctor prescribed it. But Murray's doctor, it turned out, had never heard of it. Neither have most doctors in the USA, where it is banned. You also must look at the inventory of over the counter drugs found at the crime scene: Percodan and Indocin -- both with side effects of arresting respiration. The arrest of respiration is Corazol's main effect. Thus, Maria employed a ****tail of 3 drugs. One of the few country's where Corazol can be bought is Bolivia where the couple had been in December, 2002. Murray felt so sick there that he hightailed it back to Sarasota with or without Maria. However, she followed. Three weeks after feeling sick in Bolivia Murray died.

There's an interesting characteristic of Corazol called "Kindling Period," which is the maximum period between dosing for impact. You, giving Corazol continuously builds up an immunity, but three weeks between dosing if the maximum kindling period.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting, Based on a witness, Maria never consummated the so-called marriage (which, in Bolivian records, is dated 3 weeks after Murray's death), although we know from SSO Leos here on the board that they called Mrs. Bell and gave all kinds of pretexts about why JB was needed at work as a cover for his trysts with Amurrio.

Unregistered
    I happened to be there when the Dictaphone technician spent over 24 hours searching the hard drive for the record. When he finally came upon records for the entire day, all the records for the day of the murder were missing but all other records juxtaposition were present. During that 24 hour period, then-Captain Hoffman was present when Steve played the 911 recording on his boom box. Approaching Hoffman, he hit the switch. Reverberating off the walls was Maria in the bedroom,17 feet from the dangling phone, yelling: "Give up, Give up." It is unmistakable. Asked Steve, "Did you hear that Captain Hoffman?" Said the Captain, "I don't hear a thing."

Unregistered

M-o-n-e-y: Steve, your dad CUT you out of his will!!! Period!!!

Then-Captain Hoffman was present when Steve played the 911 recording on his boom box. Approaching Hoffman, he hit the switch. Reverberating off the walls was Maria in the bedroom, 17 feet from the dangling phone, yelling: "Give up, Give up." It is unmistakable. Asked Steve, "Did you hear that Captain Hoffman?" Said the Captain, "I don't hear a thing."
    Steve, it's been almost 20 years since your father died of natural causes. Let's review the facts, shall we?
    • Steve, first you disrespected your father in tone and in words. That was your big mistake.
    • Steve, then your father cut you out of his will because you would not obey and respect him. You disrespect him.
    • Steve, your father finally remarried another woman and he bequeathed his inheritance and his worldly possessions to her and not to you. That pissed you off to no end, but alas, it is what it is.
    • Steve, you disrespected your father and he disrespected you in back.

Live it. Breathe it in. Take deep breathes and accept the fact that all of this came about because you disrespected your father. Shame on you! Moses said to "honor your father and you mother." You broke a Jewish commandment and now you are paying for it. Forever. Shalom.

Steve, it was only when your father died that you suddenly became interested in him and his money. Pony up, son. Peace be to you. Forever.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast