Murray Cohen Murder Cover-Up - Page 12
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Murray Cohen died a natural death????

1. Authorities found a lethal poison at the death scene.
    2. No autopsy ever performed? (against Florida law)
    3. Audio forensic experts hear Murray Cohen pleading for an ambulance after his wife reported him to be dead.
    4. Audio forensic experts hear Murray Cohen say, "You get away from me, you are not going to kill me".
    5. Audio forensic experts hear the wife respond, too late give up.

How can any reasonable person believe this is a natural death?

Entire 911 call
    https://extremebreachoftrust.com/vic...ller-witnesses

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of Steven Esdale’s claims are formally rejected by the FBI, Medical Examiner’s Office, Florida Governor’s Office, State Attorney’s Office (12th Circuit), FDLE and, of course, the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office. Here is Steven Esdale’s timeline:

• 2003 – Murray Cohen, 71, died. His death was ruled natural. His physician said Cohen had a diseased heart, in addition to gaining an extra 60 pounds and his doctor said Cohen was lucky to live as long as he did.
    • 2003 to 2006 – At Steven Esdale’s request, the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office re-examined Murray Cohen’s death four times, and tapped experts (including the FBI) to review evidence. Each time, the conclusion is the same: Cohen died of natural causes.
    • 2007 – Steven Esdale disagreed with multiple investigators and their findings that Murray Cohen died of natural causes, so he sued the government. All of Esdale’s allegations were thrown out of court – with prejudice. In the legal world, a court case that is dismissed with prejudice means that it is dismissed permanently. It is over and done with – once and for all – and it cannot be brought back to court – ever. You can read it here:
      https://casetext.com/case/esdale-v-s...heriffs-office
    • 2011 – The Steven Esdale / Murray Cohen thread was begun in 2011 at leoaffairs. The initial poster was banned for violating the website's terms of service and every link on the first page is now dead.
    • Today – The last place for Steven Esdale and his editor to advertise the sale of their book (without incurring advertising costs) is at leoaffairs.

Federal and state judges ruled against Steven Esdale, so his last option is to keep this thread from the year 2011 alive. LOL
    Murray Cohen's doctor said he died a natural death in 2003. It was so long ago that deputies who were working at that time will soon start retiring, but Steven Esdale will still be posting at this thread.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

This thread has had a one-star rating of "terrible" from the year 2011 until now.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3087454]Murray Cohen died a natural death????

1. Authorities found a lethal poison at the death scene.
    2. No autopsy ever performed? (against Florida law)
    3. Audio forensic experts hear Murray Cohen pleading for an ambulance after his wife reported him to be dead.
    4. Audio forensic experts hear Murray Cohen say, "You get away from me, you are not going to kill me".
    5. Audio forensic experts hear the wife respond, too late give up.

How can any reasonable person believe this is a natural death?

Entire 911 call
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcM...ture=emb_title ***

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3087575]Murray Cohen's doctor said he died a natural death in 2003.

Former Sarasota Medical Examiner signed Murray Cohen's death certificate and believes Murray Cohen needs to be exhumed to determine his true cause of death.

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/545...=1578614946895

Here is a news article from the Orlando Sentinel titled, "Lake Mary Pathologist still wonders about man's 2003 death."
    See what Dr. Anderson says.....

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/545...=1578614946889

The only people believe that Murray Cohen died a natural death are the ones who covered up his death.
    Coming soon, the evidence which proves 2020 Sheriff's candidate Kurt Hoffman poisoned the waters for Esdale.

Unregistered
    Federal and state judges ruled against Steven Esdale, so his last option is to keep this thread from the year 2011 alive. LOL

Murray Cohen's doctor said he died a natural death in 2003. It was so long ago that deputies who were working at that time will soon start retiring, but Steven Esdale will still be posting at this thread.

This thread has had a one-star rating of "terrible" since the year 2011 when it was started.
    Steven Esdale's next conspiratorial allegation is that Mod 1 rated this thread as a 1-star review. However, Mod 1 is not a co-conspirator.

Unregistered
    Check out this attorney letter sent to Hoffman, and he wants to be sheriff?

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/545...=1578614947495

Unregistered
    To Kurt Hoffman:

Today, January 13, 2020 marks the 17th Anniversary that Maria A. Amurrio ,AKA Maria Cohen poisoned, tortured and murdered my father Murray B. Cohen. It also marks 6,210 days of unimaginable pain and anguish inflicted on my Florida family at the hands of you and your few co-conspirators. You used your duel skills as a cop and attorney to make sure justice was never served.

I will spend ever dime I made on my book, Extreme Breach of Trust, enlightening every voter in Sarasota County about your nefarious criminal actions before early voting starts.
    You are a disgrace to honest law enforcement and the Florida Bar. You are the last person who should be sheriff anywhere in America.

You can mock, smear and attack me all you want, but the truth is on my side and thousands of people know it. I pray that the good people of Sarasota will not choose a corrupt sheriff in 2020.

Steven J. Esdale,
    Murder victim’s son
    Email: extremebreachoftrustsje@gmail.com
    www.neverkurthoffmanforsheriff.com

Unregistered
    Kurt Hoffman and the SCSO keep saying the judge ruled against Steve Esdell and FDLE wont take the case and that is what they are hanging their hat on. Why doesn't Hoffman and the SCSO answer as to why the 911 tape was destroyed and why there was no autopsy. If there is even a whiff or a hint of wrongdoing then shouldn't all the evidence be preserved? Isnt an autopsy mandatory? Dont they keep and use the original 911 tape in domestic battery arrest matters? But not in deaths where someone is claiming their wealthy dad was murdered by his younger wife and they only had been married for a few weeks. Thats classic motive right there, its not kosher and looks like a cover-up. Steve Esdell has a right to be pissed.

Ill tell you what, don't ever get murdered in Sarasota County, your family will never get justice. .

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast