Murray Cohen Murder Cover-Up - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Yep corruption at its finest. Bell made it to major BUT Hoffy is now a colonel. Hmmmm me thinks something smells rotten and it ain't red tide.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep corruption at its finest. Bell made it to major BUT Hoffy is now a colonel. Hmmmm me thinks something smells rotten and it ain't red tide.
    Steve, what kind of anger-management behavioral issues do you have that caused your father to cut you completely out of his will?

Unregistered

Here’s ur sign

Quote Originally Posted by ;1692436
    Steve will never give up. Patrol Deputies, Detectives, Paramedics, Forensic personnel, Medical Examiners and countless other professionals have NOT found evidence of a crime. There have however been investigative questions of how he died (most brought up by Steve himself), but no EVIDENCE that a murder occurred has ever been discovered.

Family members said Steve was estranged from his father, until THE WILL came out. Imagine that! Steve is a passionate person, no doubt. He accused a lot of cops of a "cover up." Why would they cover up a murder Steve? Believe me, they would love to catch a murderer!

Just because questionable drugs are in the residence, that does not PROVE they were criminally given to a victim. There were NO signs of foul play and there was NO proof he was poisoned or killed.

The case is closed.

Why would they want to cover this up? How about because the Balkwills , Jeff Bell and the murder suspect were seen going to dinner numerous times right after the incident and it was known Jeff Bell wasFu€king the muster suspect. So in my mind Bell and his buddies who did a favor for him pulled evidence and made things “go away”.

Unregistered
    Jeff Bell was Fu€king the muster suspect.
    Steve, when your father was alive, you had an opportunity to show him some love and respect, but you chose not to, so your dad cut you out of his will to punish you. This is all about money and punishing you and “father-son dysfunction.” You should have showed him some respect when you had the opportunity. Now you will never see one cent of his money because it’s legally NOT yours. Period. Live it. Breath it. And accept it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1690417
    You might be correct at least in your own mind. If you feel so strongly go downtown and make an appointment with the Chief Detective, or take your complaint to the SAO or FDLE or FBI. Stop coming on here and posting your rambling. Your going at this in the wrong way. Try the correct approach. Coming on a cop forum is not going to get you the answers you believe are skewed. We cant do anything for you. To us it looks like a nut job with a rage. Sorry we see that everyday.
    l
    Apparently you haven't read "Extreme Breach of Trust" by Steven Esdale. No one could have spent more time making his case and contacting every authority available. To show you the cover-up, even here on Leo Affairs, the main Esdale thread has been locked and hidden, when there are many new enthusiasts with the book who want to read the hidden posts.

Unregistered
    First of all, the matter you p0st has nothing whatsoever to do with the murder and, second, you're assuming a foundation that has not been established. Even in police work, innuendo and rumor are out.

Unregistered
    Steve, when your father was alive, you had an opportunity to show him some love and respect, but you chose not to, so your dad cut you out of his will to punish you. This is all about money and punishing you and “father-son dysfunction.” You should have showed him some respect when you had the opportunity. Now you will never see one cent of his money because it’s legally NOT yours. Period. Live it. Breath it. And accept it.
    You people are police officers, expected to be a cut above the average mentally. What kind of a post is this? Where is the authority for the rumors and innuendo. It's amazing that this poster has a job in law enforcement, because mentally and emotionally, this poster shows utterly no maturity. Meanwhile, the big Esdale thread is locked and hidden, the thread that appeals to common sense and intellect.

Unregistered
    Where is the authority for the rumors and innuendo.
    Steve, you took your rumors and your innuendo and you presented them in civil court – and you lost your case because courts-of-law are bound exclusively by facts. FACT: Your dad cut you out of his will and now you have to live with that fact for the rest of your life. Your dad left his money to his wife. It’s not your money. Live it, breathe it, inhale it deeply – and accept it.

Unregistered
    I learned about this story recently and bought the book. Honestly, I could not put it down. I finished it in two days. The evidence of murder presented by the author is compelling and overwhelming. It is sad that justice has become selective in this country.

Unregistered
    The evidence of murder is compelling and overwhelming.
    The evidence that Steven Esdale is pissed off that his father didn’t leave him one dime of inheritance money is compelling and overwhelming. Sheriff Tom Knight and Colonel Kurt Hoffman agree, so the case is closed.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast